Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Trump has not forgotten about this!!!!!

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán.

Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands. This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any link for this?

Comment

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands. This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.
      I have not seen one thing about this in the news? Maybe they are waiting to get more facts before running with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I have not seen one thing about this in the news? Maybe they are waiting to get more facts before running with it?
        I googled it and couldn't find anything

Comment

Trump is a counter puncher and is holding back a bunch of good stuff on all these high level liberal ****** bags. This is one reason why Pelosi is stepping back on the impeach bs. Just wait for it.....

GO TRUMP!! Man it sure feels good to feel like an American again.

Comment

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine

I thought we were not believeing anything from our intelligence community? Nothing from our military personnel is correct either lately when it comes to our security concerns around the world.
            Thus, this wont fly further than a penguin.
            Also, Saudi Arabia & Ukraine accounts are in question right now from every political direction...…..especially Ukrainian!
            I hope the whole rotten political system collapses upon itself That would literally destroy our country faster than the far lunatic left & far right could ever do...…..I don't see it going anywhere as it would expose far to many people that control the power structure.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              I tried it also but on BING...…….nada!

Comment

I dont doubt that Chapo would try to bribe somebody. And I think that the Clinton Foundation was specifically set up up to wash money/bribes.

I am just trying to figure out how your can ping $15MM around the world and not really raise any eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  I dont doubt that Chapo would try to bribe somebody. And I think that the Clinton Foundation was specifically set up up to wash money/bribes.

I am just trying to figure out how your can ping $15MM around the world and not really raise any eyebrows.
                  I'm trying to figure out why the amount is so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    It was big news 2 years ago... Links pertaining to this could easily be found although the MSM was dead silent about it.. And "wah lah" just like that they are gone.... Hmm Imagine that..

You can sure be that Assange is not hiding for his life in Ecuador because he was spreading a bunch of serious, false allegations on high powered world leaders..
                    Quite the opposite...

Comment

It was big news 2 years ago... Links pertaining to this could easily be found although the MSM was dead silent about it.. And "wah lah" just like that they are gone.... Hmm Imagine that..

You can sure be that Assange is not hiding for his life in Ecuador because he was spreading a bunch of serious, false allegations on high powered world leaders..
                      Quite the opposite...
                      I hear ya! Anything is possible and I doubt he will die a quiet death with his family at his side at the ripe old age of 99!!!

Comment

I hear ya! Anything is possible and I doubt he will die a quiet death with his family at his side at the ripe old age of 99!!!
                        Anyone that would sell US owned Uranium to Russia is a enemy of this country and they are capable of any and all forms of corruption... And KNOWING that it's final destination would be in the hands of Iran is as bad as it gets.. The Clintons should have been, at the very least, locked up by now..
                        It's coming though..

Comment

Anyone that would sell US owned Uranium to Russia is a enemy of this country and they are capable of any and all forms of corruption... And KNOWING that it's final destination would be in the hands of Iran is as bad as it gets.. The Clintons should have been, at the very least, locked up by now..
                          It's coming though..
                          I will be tuned in with a huge bag of popcorn and a few Coke zero's!

Comment

I will be tuned in with a huge bag of popcorn and a few Coke zero's!
                            Unfortunately I'm afraid your ice is going to melt and your popcorn is going to get stale!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

Nada on AOL search function.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Nada on AOL search function.
                                Have you used Ask Jeeves?

Comment

Working...