Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Prison cell awaits you!!

Trump has not forgotten about this!!!!!

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán.

Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands. This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PondPopper; 03-12-2019, 10:36 PM.

Man. Will something come of this is the question! I can’t even express how much pure joy this would give me!

Comment

This should be huge news. It unfortunately is not so far

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
        This should be huge news. It unfortunately is not so far
        It wasnt then and it's not at the moment but I have a feeling "times are a changin"

Meanwhile we will wittness the media make a huge deal out of some rich, elite, liberal, soccer moms paying ignorant money for their brats to go to top universities which affects basically no one but them and maybe a hand full of kids at best..

Oh my you mean someone cheated??????
        It's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while...

Comment

The shock value of your article has long passed, especially since el cheapo has already been tried and convicted here in the states.

His money has already been seized also. So even though there may in fact be ties to the Clinton foundation through his cartel, this should have come out long ago to matter.

Comment

Last night Hanity broke a bunch of new stuff. It's coming...............

Comment

Yeah Chapo hasn’t been in a Mexican prison in over a year...

Wish something would come of this, but I’m not holding my breath.

Comment

I’ve given up any hope of anything happening to her. I believe it’s to far reaching. Maybe total crash of our government and then economy. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  The shock value of your article has long passed, especially since el cheapo has already been tried and convicted here in the states.

His money has already been seized also. So even though there may in fact be ties to the Clinton foundation through his cartel, this should have come out long ago to matter.
                  I realize it's 2 year old news but some things take time..
                  Hell the Russian collision investigation is over 2 years old..
                  El Chapo will spill the beans.. The Clintons are not the only politicians that were being bribed....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    Last night Hanity broke a bunch of new stuff. It's coming...............
                    I didn't watch Hanity but yea it's coming..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      I didn't watch Hanity but yea it's coming..

Hoping your right!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        I realize it's 2 year old news but some things take time..
                        Hell the Russian collision investigation is over 2 years old..
                        El Chapo will spill the beans.. The Clintons are not the only politicians that were being bribed....
                        El Chapo will mysteriously hang himself in his maximum security solitary cell with a belt he shouldn’t have had....just like a dozen others who had info on The Clintons

Comment

Maybe Hilary and Manafort will hook up in the slammer

Comment

El Chapo is as good as dead right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              El Chapo will mysteriously hang himself in his maximum security solitary cell with a belt he shouldn’t have had....just like a dozen others who had info on The Clintons
                              and his body mysteriously disappears.

Comment

Working...
                              X