Looks like the impeachment train is fired up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the impeachment train is fired up

House Democrats opened a huge new avenue Monday in their investigations into President Trump, with the chairman of the Judiciary Committee firing off document requests to dozens of figures from the president's administration, family and business.

I think they are angling for campaign finance since no Russian Collusion can be proved. Cohen hearing was just to set up the next play.
    I’d wager most if not all elected congressmen violated campaign finance in one way or another.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ouse-documents

I think they are angling for campaign finance since no Russian Collusion can be proved. Cohen hearing was just to set up the next play.
    I’d wager most if not all elected congressmen violated campaign finance in one way or another.
    In addition to the previous President.

Comment

So this is what rock bottom looks like for democrats

Comment

Pissing in the wind.

Comment

If they refuse to acknowledge the DNC screwing Bernie or the Clinton foundation, I think this just makes people realize what a swamp DC is.

I would be curious how much money has been wasted trying to take Trump down?

Comment

All this whack jobs trying to take him down is just solidifying more and more why I voted for Trump!

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ouse-documents

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              In addition to the previous President.
              Why don't they talk about Bernie???

Comment

Effing a - just move on already!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  If they refuse to acknowledge the DNC screwing Bernie or the Clinton foundation, I think this just makes people realize what a swamp DC is.

Hell, the DNC is already teeing up behind Kamala Harris to stop the Bernie train. They'll do their best to steal the primary again.

Comment

I don't even want to imagine the civil unrest that will occur if the swamp is successful in their attempt to impeach President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      I don't even want to imagine the civil unrest that will occur if the swamp is successful in their attempt to impeach President Trump.
                      Nuthin... sure there will be some outbreaks. They will be well covered and documented, the message/reason will be suppressed and the groups will be described in the news as “extremist” and flashes of hate fille neo-nazi/kkk will be displayed and then the masses will subside to life as normal
                      Last edited by Playa; 03-04-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

^^^ This

Comment

Nuthin... sure there will be some outbreaks. They will be well covered and documented, the message/reason will be suppressed and the groups will be described in the news as “extremist” and flashes of hate fille neo-nazi/kkk will be displayed and then the masses will subside to life as normal
                          Originally posted by Man View Post
                          ^^^ This
                          And head back to work then continue to take it up the rear.

I would hope there would be severe "protests" like never seen before.

Comment

At what point do you think we all agree that the FBI and most of the Justice department is crooked?

Remember Peter Strzok's texts about colluding against Trump. Well he still works for the FBI

FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich fired Strzok on August 10, 2018. His decision overruled the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, whose head, Candice Will, had decided that Strzok should be demoted and suspended for 60 days

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              At what point do you think we all agree that the FBI and most of the Justice department is crooked?

Remember Peter Strzok's texts about colluding against Trump. Well he still works for the FBI

FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich fired Strzok on August 10, 2018. His decision overruled the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, whose head, Candice Will, had decided that Strzok should be demoted and suspended for 60 days
                              He was fired. It says so in the quote you posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X