Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    I did end up voting for him because he was the lesser of 2 evils.

I would say I am somewhat impressed.
    I still believe Cruz was the better candidate, but I will vote for Trump again come 2020.
    That's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      Since you asked.... I still don't like the guy. We still don't have affordable healthcare, we still don't have a wall (I do not like the emergency declaration plan), we have more restrictions on guns with more to come likely before 2020, who knows where he will end up on the DACA situation. I would love to see someone primary him out, but know that will never happen.

My prediction is that his childish behavior and ego have put us in a position to lose 2020, just look at his approval rating, most people don't like him. Other repubs could have done a similar or better job, accomplished similar things, and won 2020 easily. He has the dems so fired up that we will see record dem turnout in 2020 if they put up any kind of decent candidate.

Flame away. Hope I'm here in 2020 eating crow.
      Hs approval rating is great considering for 2.5 years the entire media establishment has made up fake news, perpetuated a fake Russian story and criticized every word the man has spoken.
      Trump will win in 2020 and the Republicans will regain the house and keep the Senate. And those bags of crap Republicans in the house and Senate better produce. Trumps failures to this point have mainly been due to gutless Republicans. Sure his tweets suk, his off the cuff speeches are nothing to boast about but he is a proud American and we sure as hell need more of that from our elected officials.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Hs approval rating is great considering for 2.5 years the entire media establishment has made up fake news, perpetuated a fake Russian story and criticized every word the man has spoken.
        Trump will win in 2020 and the Republicans will regain the house and keep the Senate. And those bags of crap Republicans in the house and Senate better produce. Trumps failures to this point have mainly been due to gutless Republicans. Sure his tweets suk, his off the cuff speeches are nothing to boast about but he is a proud American and we sure as hell need more of that from our elected officials.
        mic drop.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            That's definitely part of the reason why - there are many more personal issues such as cheating and lying, and treating people with respect.

He would never be my friend. I dont associate with those type of people. And I'm proud of that.
            IMO we as Americans should not look to our president to be our moral gold standard. Therefore I couldn’t care less if he is friend worthy. Talk to me about policy, not the person. That’s what gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              You missed getting to vote for Reagan. He was the best president we've had in at least 100 years, if not all time. He was a champion for constitutional conservatism, which (to my surprise and unexpected pleasure) Trump has been so far as well. But Reagan did it with SO much more class and grace. He was great at being unifying. He definitely had his haters in the media and on the left, just like Trump and Cruz and every other conservative always has. But Reagan won the hearts of the folks in the middle who aren't hopelessly committed to the left. He did it by getting things done in a classy and respectful way. We could sure benefit from someone like that at the helm today. The tribal conflict and outright hatred that our society is consumed by today is not good. Not good at all. Trump thrives on it and feeds into it. I wish that were different about him. He's done some really good things that I am really happy about. If the election were today and he was the nominee again (which I expect he'll be), I'd definitely vote for him this time. But I'd still have to hold my nose in doing so. He's clearly the lesser of the two evils between him and whoever the Democrats end up nominating. But he still leaves a lot to be desired when we need to unite the country again after all the extreme and increasingly hateful and dangerous division. I don't know what the fix is for that, other than Jesus. I don't believe any politician can fix what is so broken in our society now. I'd sure like to see a president and a BIG part of Congress trying though. We don't have that now, and we haven't had it for a long time. Tribalism is fine as long as your tribe is in control. But it leads to retribution as soon as the other tribe gets control. I don't see that cycle ending well.
              This is the truth. All of the division is going to be our undoing. But I don't see that changing. Both sides have their heels dug in completely. It will take a president that puts the country ahead of their own interests, someone who can put their own ego aside. We seem to be closer to Idiocracy than the 1980's.

Comment

I ain't looking for an alter boy for my President. I want a person that will work for what's best for the citizens and country as a whole.

President Trump has currently delivered on this IMO. Just imagine how much greater it could be if he had a little help from our other elected officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  I don't think he will run.
                  If you totally disregard his current ratings, performance, achievements and the fact that he has made comments welcoming his presidential challengers ..... then that seems like a well thought out reply.

Scorch him guys!!He's out hunting!!!! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    If you totally disregard his current ratings, performance, achievements and the fact that he has made comments welcoming his presidential challengers ..... then that seems like a well thought out reply.

Scorch him guys!!He's out hunting!!!! j/k
                    Lol oh my goodness that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I didnt vote for a Presidential candidate this past election.
                      Then you really can't ***** about anything Trump does!!!

Comment

Trump has done more in a shorter amount of time with the most people gunning to knock him of the top of the mountain and he just keeps making positive moves for America. He is getting my vote.

Comment

yep....
                          just imagine how much more he could do if he got the media/gutless Reps support & royal azz kissing Obama got...

Comment

I like the comparison to Reagan in just a little over 2 years as President and there is a reason for that (been hearing it a lot). Trump has taken a different Avenue to greatness than Reagan did but the end game is the same...the love of country and upholding the constitution as the core of his beliefs in leading this country. None of us here can disagree with that, it is our foundation on who we are as Americans. End of story. Go Trump!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Voted for Cruz in the primary and Trump in the General election. And what a pleasant surprise to finally get a true conservative in the Whitehouse.

Trump is now mt 1st choice for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                You missed getting to vote for Reagan. He was the best president we've had in at least 100 years, if not all time. He was a champion for constitutional conservatism, which (to my surprise and unexpected pleasure) Trump has been so far as well. But Reagan did it with SO much more class and grace. He was great at being unifying. He definitely had his haters in the media and on the left, just like Trump and Cruz and every other conservative always has. But Reagan won the hearts of the folks in the middle who aren't hopelessly committed to the left. He did it by getting things done in a classy and respectful way. We could sure benefit from someone like that at the helm today. The tribal conflict and outright hatred that our society is consumed by today is not good. Not good at all. Trump thrives on it and feeds into it. I wish that were different about him. He's done some really good things that I am really happy about. If the election were today and he was the nominee again (which I expect he'll be), I'd definitely vote for him this time. But I'd still have to hold my nose in doing so. He's clearly the lesser of the two evils between him and whoever the Democrats end up nominating. But he still leaves a lot to be desired when we need to unite the country again after all the extreme and increasingly hateful and dangerous division. I don't know what the fix is for that, other than Jesus. I don't believe any politician can fix what is so broken in our society now. I'd sure like to see a president and a BIG part of Congress trying though. We don't have that now, and we haven't had it for a long time. Tribalism is fine as long as your tribe is in control. But it leads to retribution as soon as the other tribe gets control. I don't see that cycle ending well.

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X