• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJalD8q9eQ"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm throwing the old Sony away! The video quality sux bad

Comment

I pulled the video. Will make another with better footage and include the entire install in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a sneak peak

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkw-o9ifB0g"]Complete RV Solar Install - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

We are getting ready for our Bastrop trip next week. Anyone else heading out anytime soon?

Comment

Thinking Galveston early May.

Comment

We Currently have an 04 36 ft keystone Montana, what I like most about it is the front living and rear bed room. It has a ton of storage, pulls great, and stays warm in the winter.
                  It is not a "family friendly" trailer with only one real bed. The couch folds out and sleeps ok. We only have fur babies so it works great for me and the wife.

2 ac's, 50 gallons of fresh water, a "busted" 5500 generac onboard genny never agian will I buy a generac.

After looking at all the new ones on here I want a new one.

Best advice I can give is keep good tires on them and keep them full of air, read sidewall for proper air pressure. Most of the new tires are good for about 5k miles unless you upgrade.

We love to go to the coast. Lots of great RV parks right on the beach.
                  We will be going to Palo Duro before it gets way too hot.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
                    We Currently have an 04 36 ft keystone Montana, what I like most about it is the front living and rear bed room. It has a ton of storage, pulls great, and stays warm in the winter.
                    It is not a "family friendly" trailer with only one real bed. The couch folds out and sleeps ok. We only have fur babies so it works great for me and the wife.

2 ac's, 50 gallons of fresh water, a "busted" 5500 generac onboard genny never agian will I buy a generac.

After looking at all the new ones on here I want a new one.

Best advice I can give is keep good tires on them and keep them full of air, read sidewall for proper air pressure. Most of the new tires are good for about 5k miles unless you upgrade.

We love to go to the coast. Lots of great RV parks right on the beach.
                    We will be going to Palo Duro before it gets way too hot.
                    Onan diesel is the way to go.

Remember a RV is one the few vehicles that operate at near 100% weight capacity 100% of the time.
                    Last edited by 41Chevy; 03-30-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

To answer the PM question I keep receiving, here is a link to the solar panels we are running:

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        We are getting ready for our Bastrop trip next week. Anyone else heading out anytime soon?

We just got back from Caddo Lake State Park last weekend and have 3 more state parks reserved in the next month (Purtis Creek, Martin Creek, and Tyler). We try to go every other week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                          We just got back from Caddo Lake State Park last weekend and have 3 more state parks reserved in the next month (Purtis Creek, Martin Creek, and Tyler). We try to go every other week or so.

That's awesome! Maybe our paths will cross?

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Great video.
                            One tiny thing though..lower the mix volume of the accompanying music.
                            Can't really hear you over it.
                            I prefer no music except maybe when your doing the fast forward action.
                            Still, great job

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Great video.
                              One tiny thing though..lower the mix volume of the accompanying music.
                              Can't really hear you over it.
                              I prefer no music except maybe when your doing the fast forward action.
                              Still, great job

Thanks bud. I'm still learning and will take all the advice I'm offered

Comment

What was the tape you used to seal down the wiring on the roof?

Comment

Working...
                                X