The old man still has it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double L View Post
    From one old man to another, congratulations!
    Make it 3 congrats

Comment

So we can call you Lt. Chew now? cool.

Comment

K. C. A.

Comment

Getting promoted next Friday. My glorious reward is a transfer to nightshift at the inmate processing center. Yay me

Comment

Dang boy! Bad as that is, Lt. Chew beats Lt. Dan... I'm jus' sayin'!! Congratulations though, I think...

Comment

Yeah I might have had to ask for the next open spot if I were you hahaha!

Congrats on the promotion

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Getting promoted next Friday. My glorious reward is a transfer to nightshift at the inmate processing center. Yay me
                I was gonna bump this thread yesterday when I saw the posting and ask.

Could have been worse I guess....actual jail? Look at the bright side, someone with as much talent and knowledge of henways surely you'll be on the streets on night shift before long

Comment

Congratulations on your promotion! Keep focused on the big picture of how it will benefit your retirement.

Comment

I got bored and signed up for the lieutenants exam at work earlier this year. Over 200 people signed up. I decided i would actually buy the books this time and read them.

Results came out. I came out #1!

Scored a 97.

So now on to the oral review board for up to 20 possible points.

Was happy to show those youngsters how it's done.

List takes effect jan. 1. Then promotions will take place as openings occur.
                    Awesome!!
                    Way to go.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

I guess I don't understand law enforcement. Going from solving cold cases to shuffling paperwork and criminals...at night?

Hang in there! Maybe one will try to make a break, and you get to rough him up a bit! Show 'em what p-O-lice brutality really is!

Comment

Congrats again Bobby...it will all work out brother. We can all hug it out at Nanza!

Comment

Uh oh.....new LT. Graveyards with Monday Thursday off.

Comment

They did let me choose my days off. Took fri/sat.

Comment

Do tell! Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X