• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Muley man congrats to you.

Comment

Congrats on Mule deer man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of our lease mates rifle shot a really nice buck in a wheat field just west of Electra this morning. Pig of a deer. Said there were two other "shooters" in the field with him. Said: "The rut is on!"

Go get 'em kids.

Comment

My seventy year old Dad, nine year old son, and I are driving through Dallas right now headed to Hardeman County. We’ll be sitting on a big wheat field in the morning looking for a big buck. My Dad and son will be shooting and I’m playing cameraman (even though I $uck at it). Hopefully I’ll be posting some LDP’s in the morning!

Comment

We saw a ton of deer this morning. Bucks were chasing does everywhere. Nothing we wanted to shoot. Back at it this afternoon. Fun morning!

Comment

Good luck fellas! Headed that way Thursday afternoon. Hope I don't fall asleep on the way.

Comment

good luck to everybody over the long turkey day weekend. The rut should be in full swing!

Comment

Heading up to Childress Thursday afternoon for 3 days of hunting. Can’t freaking wait! Sounds like the rut is kicking in. Hopefully my target buck makes a mistake and steps out

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2618.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	24519518

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck fellows!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy5oo View Post
                      I will be up Saturday afternoon/evening through sometime Monday. Good luck to you.

Are you guys gonna be at the lease this weekend?
                      Email: psicoo@sbcglobal.net

Comment

How's the movement today? I will be heading up to Kirkland Sunday and staying for most of the week. The forecast looks warm.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bucks were chasing does, and looking hard for does to chase, this past weekend. I had two really nice, but too young to shoot, bucks in bow range Saturday morning. Saw bucks chasing does all over the neighbors field yesterday evening.

Saw some coyotes. Too far away to shoot. One h u g e coyote. I'll try to deal with him later.

Happy hunting.

Comment

Finally got out to my place in Hardeman near Quanah over Thanksgiving weekend. Saw tons of movement and rut activity. My target buck never showed but saw a bunch of nice deer that needed another year. Ended up getting this big cat on the last evening.
                              Attached Files

Comment

ANyone been out lately? Finally done with travel for the year (hopefully) and getting back out Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X