"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YogaBall View Post
    nice. when i was walking around a few months ago i saw about 20 bucks together. very cool. lots of deer there......

Is that what you call a venison sausage party?

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
      Ha ha yes.
      Saw them when I was with you actually. tons of them. on my way to shoot that beaver......

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
        I think you and I both know what a Granger Pig Party looks like, lol. One of my more interesting hunting stories to date out there

Comment

Tyler has such good stories to tell and is the best story teller ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
            That's a good place to hunt. I just wanted to share the deer pattern at granger with a local guy. I didn't get drawn this year but have scouted for a couple months and know their patterns. I'm surprised how many big bucks are out there.
            There aint no big bucks at Granger man. All I have ever seen is some little cull bucks out there!

Comment

I agree, no big bucks at Granger.

Comment

Jeff. is that you Jeff?

Comment

I've seen a few spikes and small Does around granger. Nothing big enough to talk about though....

Comment

Bloodtrailer28 , then your in the wrong place. I got pics of some very nice bucks out there. I think I may have met you at the primitive camp site right after the stand by draw.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                      I got in at standby
                      Hey are you the guy that was there with his wife on her birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by trollingmotor View Post
                        I've seen a few spikes and small Does around granger. Nothing big enough to talk about though....
                        I'll change my profile pic to the pics of the bucks I've seen out there and then tell me there''s nothing to speak of.

Comment

Is there anyway to post pic on here without a URL?

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
                            Tyler has such good stories to tell and is the best story teller ever.

Plucking the turkey might be the best story I have heard in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
                              Is there anyway to post pic on here without a URL?

Easy with tapatalk easiest way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                                Easy with tapatalk easiest way I know
                                He's right. Mike is the coolest and smartest guy on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X