• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Charlie Strong is getting all of Tulsa he can handle.

Tulsa had Houston on the ropes last week and couldn’t hang on. They’re up by 2 with 1:00 left.

Chucks crew is ranked 23rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Charlie Strong is getting all of Tulsa he can handle.

Tulsa had Houston on the ropes last week and couldn’t hang on. They’re up by 2 with 1:00 left.

Chucks crew is ranked 23rd.

It’s been an entertaining game. Coming to a kick.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Strong and USF improve to 6-0 beating Tulsa by 1.

Take them any way you can get them!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Before the shot

It’s huge

Comment

Zona/Utah up next

Comment

Zona/Utah up next

Utah by fiddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Utah by fiddy!!!
                  Go Utes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Somebody got schooled [emoji33]

I don't pay attention to teams that my team doesn't play. Dave, thanks for the response. I did look back at UK's schedule to see who the other 3 wins we're against and noticed they had a common opponent with a B12 school.
                    UK 35 - Central MI 20
                    KU 31 - Central MI 7
                    Impressive...

Speaking of polls...these are the same polls that have UT at #9 right? So you're saying it means something? Or is that only when it fits your narrative?

I personally think UT is ranked too high but the pollsters must know something I don't. Hoping both UT and WV keep winning and have a top 10 matchup in Austin in a few weeks.

Comment

Strong and USF improve to 6-0 beating Tulsa by 1.

Take them any way you can get them!

Sometimes you have to take the ugly ones home.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Maybe, but the record is what it is. They played the games and won them when it counted. You can't go back and cancel games off the schedule because it doesn't fit your narrative.
                        Dear lord man.

Do one of two things. Read the whole thread or don't post.

Fits my narrative? Have you ever read your Aggy brethrens posts? Lmfao. My post was kinda tongue in cheek......because of TBH Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only in Austin can BoB get Horns and Metallica the same day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Dear lord man.

Fits my narrative? Have you ever read your Aggy brethrens posts? Lmfao. My post was kinda tongue in cheek......because of TBH Aggy.

I promise you I have read the entire thread. I have been deleting posts all day long regardless of affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              I don't pay attention to teams that my team doesn't play. Dave, thanks for the response. I did look back at UK's schedule to see who the other 3 wins we're against and noticed they had a common opponent with a B12 school.
                              UK 35 - Central MI 20
                              KU 31 - Central MI 7
                              Impressive...

Speaking of polls...these are the same polls that have UT at #9 right? So you're saying it means something? Or is that only when it fits your narrative?

I personally think UT is ranked too high but the pollsters must know something I don't. Hoping both UT and WV keep winning and have a top 10 matchup in Austin in a few weeks.
                              I never said a word about the longhorns ranking. I think they jumped up because the poll voters know there is a lot of talent in the locker room and when it starts playing well can beat a lot of people. The jaded side of me also thinks the AP poll is full of writers who use their vote to put teams where it helps them write stories, regardless of who the team is {Notre Dame}. It's probably a combination of both.

Bottom line, yes it means something because it's all we have. When the CFP poll comes out at the end of the month that will be the only one that matters and the other two will fall in line and match it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Dear lord man.

I read this thread back in 2012 and was pretty much the same today.

Comment

Working...
                                X