• Show
Clear All

Chew some gum while descending.......

Comment

So this just happened...

About 15-20 total. BP was contacted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha, wow! The joys of hunting South Texas. Hopefully it won’t bother the Nilgai too much.

Comment

Following, good luck

Comment

LOL, yup.

At this point I’m hoping it gets them moving. Saw 4 cows for a split second running about 3 hours ago. Been dead since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Update?

Comment

Come on May 2nd!!! (I better get to slingin arrows though......lol)

Comment

Sorry, for the lack of updates yesterday.

Me and a buddy hunted varmints Saturday night/Sunday morning pretty hard and called in a few coyotes. Because of the long drive ahead we got up and hit the road early Sunday.

Overall, there were 7 of us. 11 turkey were killed, three Nilgai (cows), 2 javelina and 4 rattlesnakes. Everyone gained a few pounds as each meal was an event. It was tough to leave and return to reality.

Next year is already planned and I'll definitely be taking my bow next time.

This last snake was caught and kept to be frozen and mounted.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                  I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Nice trip, thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X