No announcement yet.

2012 Trad Harvest Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the goat and hog. Enjoyed hunting with you Bisch. I was to ashamed to take a picture with the baby I shot but I bet he will be good eating. Could probably roll him up in one tortilla. Im going to go back and shoot a full sized one this weekend. Have to break in my new Blueridge.

Comment

You guys are gettin a good start at the year already.......Nice sow bisch.

Comment

Im new on here. Been shooting trad for 2 years. I recently shot a nice eater sized hog and rabbit, but not sure how to post the pics!

Comment

haha sounds like that goat was domesticated

Comment

Congrats folks!! Looks like a good start for the new year!

Comment

New LB draws blood

Took my new ACS longbow and sat in the almost fiull moon last night. This sow came in with 3 little ones around 6:15. Got a good quartering away shot at 10 yds after waiting 20 mins. Babies started circling and squealling, missed with a judo on one of them. They were no bigger than my shoe. 30 mins later 6 more hogs arrived with the babies and i missed a 13 yd shot on one right in my tree mounted floodlight..... Batteries went dead trailing so I waited till this morning. This is what I found with a coyote standing beside it at 30 yds.
              40 yds from where my light went down. Just my luck

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The shot went in in the notch on the bottom rib cage and exited the center of the shoulder right above the small white spot. This would have been dog food for a month for my little dogs instead of one meal for a bunch of mutts.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Congrats to everybody

Comment

Congrats, todd! What's up with the glasses?

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Congrats, todd! What's up with the glasses?

Bisch
                    I'm getting friggin old. I'm hoping that being able to see might make me shoot a little better.

Comment

At impact! Then the hero shot with my Sarrels Superstition! Cedar arrow and Stos broadhead!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wow Roland! That deer was dropping hard. Great shot and congrats.

Bisch

Comment

Congrats everybody!

Matt

Comment

Bisch, crazy how Ninja quick our Texas deer are, huh? Experience tells you to always aim low! That shot should have been close to the heart, instead I hit top of the lungs.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome shot on the buck

Comment

Working...
                                X