No announcement yet.

Al Franken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with your last statement. I would with your first except we are talking about Stuart freaking Smalley. He ain’t getting anyone anywhere in show business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As much as I am enjoying Hollywood tearing itself a new one by deciding it was the next best PC thing to do listen to those claiming they were groped, touched, talked to inappropriately, etc..and begin a widescale campaign to expose anyone that amightve have looked at them strangely... and not seeing the extremely obvious to everyone else slippery slope to hell they all would be on.. I'm saddened.
      I'm saddened that everything is offensive, everything is bad, everything needs a lawsuit, and smacking someone that deserves and needs it , is against the law.

Almost overnight they have realized they are the most degenerate bunch of self absorbed *******s there is, and they literally just committed suicide by opening a can of worms they thought they'd get awards for..

Hollywood (and the political spectrum by way of association to the power structure) has cut its own throat.
      Unfortunately for the rest of us.. it further enhances the wussification of America project they put in place pretty much the day after they decided to give themselves awards for doing their jobs, and speaking out politically like they had half a ****in clue as to what it was they were talking to, or that anyone cared.

This nation is now one for wusses.

Frankens always been a ******. this is not new.
      He will skate clean.

Comment

His accuser has been proven to be a liar with video evidence from that trip being up Franken.

Or is it all CGI?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          As much as I am enjoying Hollywood tearing itself a new one by deciding it was the next best PC thing to do listen to those claiming they were groped, touched, talked to inappropriately, etc..and begin a widescale campaign to expose anyone that amightve have looked at them strangely... and not seeing the extremely obvious to everyone else slippery slope to hell they all would be on.. I'm saddened.
          I'm saddened that everything is offensive, everything is bad, everything needs a lawsuit, and smacking someone that deserves and needs it , is against the law.

Almost overnight they have realized they are the most degenerate bunch of self absorbed *******s there is, and they literally just committed suicide by opening a can of worms they thought they'd get awards for..

Hollywood (and the political spectrum by way of association to the power structure) has cut its own throat.
          Unfortunately for the rest of us.. it further enhances the wussification of America project they put in place pretty much the day after they decided to give themselves awards for doing their jobs, and speaking out politically like they had half a ****in clue as to what it was they were talking to, or that anyone cared.

This nation is now one for wusses.

Frankens always been a ******. this is not new.
          He will skate clean.
          Yup.

Comment

I did not realize he was an entertainer when this happened. I thought he was in the Senate when this went down. Heck, he can claim "locker room" antics..........but I could care less about any politician at this point in the process! Right now the news networks are hard to watch with all these accusations and scandals!

Comment

They erected an Al Franken statue today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grope4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24519728

Comment

You said erected .

Comment

You said erected .
                  LOL........."Beavis & Butthead!"

Comment

You said erected .
                    saw that coming

Comment

Leaving that one alone..

Comment

Hes a comedian.
                        He'll be given a clean pass.
                        That's what he's hoping.

Three others have come forward, one claimed he grabbed her butt and asked if she wanted to slip into the restroom and have sex, this was while he was an elected senator. I just wonder how many others there are that have not yet come forward, not to mention those who accepted his offer.

Last edited by Thumper; 11-26-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          His accuser has been proven to be a liar with video evidence from that trip being up Franken.

Or is it all CGI?
                          Yes texansfan....it was CGI.

Comment

Other women are also now coming forward saying that Franklin recently sexually harassed them. Franklin is not out of the woods just yet, there's a very good chance he'll have to resign.

Comment

Couldn’t happen to a better candidate!

Comment

Franken

Comment

Working...
                                X