Corona Attacks Organs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    If you've done the opposite of what Fauci says to do, you've been correct so far.
    Explain how not washing your hands or using hand sanitizer and avoiding ill people is correct?
    I don’t understand your point

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Explain how not washing your hands or using hand sanitizer and avoiding ill people is correct?
      In the early stages, he said said CV wasn't a threat, then he said masks weren't necessary, then he said antibiotics, chloroquine, and anti-inflammatory medicines aren't useful, then he says we need to stay locked down a while longer.

He's been contradicted on every major point.

He was correct on hand washing and hand sanitizer, but that's common sense.

We expect better results from the enormous amount of tax money spent on the NIH, CDC, etc.

Why is the breakthrough, cutting-edge info on beating this virus coming out of Italy, South Korea, and other countries who spend a fraction of what we spend on governmental organizations whose purpose is to determine CORRECT public health policy?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Wow, he got hand washing right. Genius

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          In the early stages, he said said CV wasn't a threat, then he said masks weren't necessary, then he said antibiotics, chloroquine, and anti-inflammatory medicines aren't useful, then he says we need to stay locked down a while longer.

He's been contradicted on every major point.

He was correct on hand washing and hand sanitizer, but that's common sense.

We expect better results from the enormous amount of tax money spent on the NIH, CDC, etc.

Why is the breakthrough, cutting-edge info on beating this virus coming out of Italy, South Korea, and other countries who spend a fraction of what we spend on governmental organizations whose purpose is to determine CORRECT public health policy?
          Actually, he was wrong on hand sanitizers too. No guidance has been offered on proper use. Consequently over-use and improper application create resistant strains. This isn’t a foreign idea. We see the same thing in the application of antibiotics and even herbicide application.

Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, scientists and governments have been advising people about the best hygiene practices to protect themselves. This advice has caused a significant surge in the sale and use of cleaning products and hand sanitisers. Unfortunately, these instructions rarely come with advice about using them responsibly or of the consequences of misuse.

Comment

If you just take the Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Z-pac early on, you are cured.

If you can’t take that, use 50-100 mg Melatonin divided into four daily dosages and make sure your vitamin D is up.

Its pretty simple, they are trying to kill folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              If you just take the Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Z-pac early on, you are cured.

If you can’t take that, use 50-100 mg Melatonin divided into four daily dosages and make sure your vitamin D is up.

Its pretty simple, they are trying to kill folk.
              Yep with the cure you listed you will surely die
              Even drugs with some success (remdesivir) are not a magic bullet
              I believe a vaccine will be coming soon ( like in a 8-18 month period)
              Till then it’s remdesivir, plasma, and anti inflammatory for Acute symptoms

Comment

Drink that koolaid if you want fella, even Tagamet (Cimetidine) is curing it.

When discussing the subject with liberals and knuckle heads I say, “ don’t take it”.

Why wouldn’t anyone take something that might help prevent the Cytokine storm is beyond me, guess some folk have their principles.

Some funny crap:

“even remdesivir not the magic bullet” why would you think it would be? Because they’ll be dammmedd if a 4 cent pill is going to be allowed to beat Gilead? I had my proof of this concept when the left media accused Trump of making money off of HiDroxy.

“Surely die”, its hardly killing anyone percentage wise, they cannot get their own numbers straight, and a good portion of the dead is because they are withholding early intervention.

“I believe vaccine” thats the funniest of all, no successful corona vaccine to date but I do hope a safe and effective one comes about.

Again, the treatment protocol is akin to having a mass show up on a CT scan and them telling you to come back when its worse. That doctor that said its the ONLY health condition in the history of mankind where early intervention is not the protocol is spot on.

Again, don’t take the cures, one less liberal or knuckle head could be a good thang.
                Last edited by Johnny44; 05-17-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Drink that koolaid if you want fella, even Tagamet (Cimetidine) is curing it.

When discussing the subject with liberals and knuckle heads I say, “ don’t take it”.

Why wouldn’t anyone take something that might help prevent the Cytokine storm is beyond me, guess some folk have their principles.

Some funny crap:

“even remdesivir not the magic bullet” why would you think it would be? Because they’ll be dammmedd if a 4 cent pill is going to be allowed to beat Gilead? I had my proof of this concept when the left media accused Trump of making money off of HiDroxy.

“Surely die”, its hardly killing anyone percentage wise, they cannot get their own numbers straight, and a good portion of the dead is because they are withholding early intervention.

“I believe vaccine” thats the funniest of all, no successful corona vaccine to date but I do hope a safe and effective one comes about.

Again, the treatment protocol is akin to having a mass show up on a CT scan and them telling you to come back when its worse. That doctor that said its the ONLY health condition in the history of mankind where early intervention is not the protocol is spot on.

Again, don’t take the cures, one less liberal or knuckle head could be a good thang.
                  You do realize the survival rate is 98+ % right? At that rate I could tell you a suicide mix of Coke, Mt Dew, and Orange Fanta is “curing” Coronavirus

Comment

You could but I wouldn’t tell you it wasn’t.

I did key in on the “suicide mix” aspect of your assessment. I can only ASSUME you are referring to the Trump cocktail and such. If so, you don’t know much about the safe history of the drugs.

I can tell you without reservation that the sugary soda combo you conceived even in jest is far more toxic and damaging to the body than the Trump cocktail.

Comment

Watch out You missed a dose or so

I did key in on the “suicide mix” aspect of your assessment. I can only ASSUME you are referring to the Trump cocktail and such. If so, you don’t know much about the safe history of the drugs.

I can tell you without reservation that the sugary soda combo you conceived even in jest is far more toxic and damaging to the body than the Trump cocktail.
                      Watch out you are experiencing side effects of your own Medication
                      Thorazine (chlorpromazine) is a phenothiazine anti-psychotic medication used to treat psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or manic-depression, and severe behavioral problems in children. Thorazine is also used to treat nausea and vomiting, anxiety before surgery, chronic hiccups, acute intermittent porphyria, and symptoms of tetanus. The brand name Thorazine is discontinued in the U.S. Generic forms may be available. Common side effects of Thorazine (chlorpromazine) include:

dizziness,
                      drowsiness,
                      anxiety, Yes
                      sleep problems (insomnia), yes
                      breast swelling or discharge, yes
                      changes in menstrual periods, yes
                      weight gain,
                      swelling in hands or feet, Yes
                      dry mouth,
                      stuffy nose,
                      blurred vision, Yes
                      constipation, Yes
                      impotence, Yes
                      trouble having an orgasm. Yes

Please contact a medical professional If you are experiencing these issues

All rants and not being medicated make Johnny 44 a dull ( weird)read
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-17-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I’m all good, my IGG antibodies according to ARCpoint labs North Austin show positive for Covid-19. Cost me $67 for the info.
                        Last edited by Johnny44; 05-17-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

No, nucklehead, I called it a suicide, because that’s what I learned to call a mixture of soft drinks when I was in Jr high.

The point of my post, which you were totally obtuse too, was that you can take any concoction to treat COVID, and so long as that concoction isn’t more than 3% fatal, then 98% of the time you are going to live, because COVID is less than 2% fatal.

Comment

I’m all good, my IGG antibodies according to ARCpoint labs North Austin show positive for Covid-19. Cost me $67 for the info.
                            Cool ! I hope your psychological test don’t set you back much $
                            Nor do your psychology medications

Besides being delusional, what other symptoms are you having?
                            And I guess they didn’t need to check you for a extra chromosome 21
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-17-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Not sure what you are getting at, because I believe in saving folk before they go through hell?

I don’t drink the liberal koolaid?

Best thing about Boerne anymore is the chicken sandwhich at Cibolo Creek brewing co but my loyalty is with the horse.
                              Last edited by Johnny44; 05-17-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                No, nucklehead, I called it a suicide, because that’s what I learned to call a mixture of soft drinks when I was in Jr high.

The point of my post, which you were totally obtuse too, was that you can take any concoction to treat COVID, and so long as that concoction isn’t more than 3% fatal, then 98% of the time you are going to live, because COVID is less than 2% fatal.
                                I get it

Comment

Working...
                                X