Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel room advice needed - Laredo

Hey gang,
    My self and three hunting buddies will be in Laredo area this coming weekend. I need to get some hotel rooms for Friday night... Those familiar with the area, have any recommendations? Don't need fancy... Just gonna sleep... get up Saturday morning and look at a ranch...

Any good spots for supper (on the US side o tha river) recommendations would be appreciated too.
    Many thanks!

Is there one with a fence around the parking lot?!

Comment

I used to stay at a place off of I35 - Garden Inn. It's just a place to sleep, not pricy and had a breakfast too. Lot's of good places to eat, depends on what you are looking for. Cheap - El Palenque. Better places if you are not looking for cheap. I'm sure guys from Laredo will chime in.

Comment

There’s a few off Bob Bullock near Jacaman I’d recommend that area. For dinner Palenque Grill is pretty hard to go wrong with. Quite a few taco spots that are amazing as well. Tacos Kissi rings a bell. It’s been 7-8 years since I’ve spent any time down there, so my memory is a bit faded.

Comment

Tacolare for great tacos. La Carreta for carne asada plates. The Springhill suites is about 100.00 a night. La Quinta is less and nice on 35.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

When my drivers layover in Laredo they stay at the La Quinta. Never had any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are 2 La Quinta's in Laredo... Lookin' at the one out by the airport on the 59 loop...

Comment

Palenque Grill is right by that La Quinta. Good food.

Somebody quote me so he can see this. Maybe it can start the road to him taking me off his ignore list. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Hey gang,
                  My self and three hunting buddies will be in Laredo area this coming weekend. I need to get some hotel rooms for Friday night... Those familiar with the area, have any recommendations? Don't need fancy... Just gonna sleep... get up Saturday morning and look at a ranch...

Any good spots for supper (on the US side o tha river) recommendations would be appreciated too.
                  Many thanks!
                  How many rooms and any particular area?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Tacolare for great tacos. La Carreta for carne asada plates. The Springhill suites is about 100.00 a night. La Quinta is less and nice on 35.

Got both your posts,
                    Thanks.

Comment

I've stayed at the Embassy Suites down there, no problems.

Comment

Good luck to y'all on finding a ranch to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                          How many rooms and any particular area?
                          At least 2 rooms... will be headed down toward Aguilares Sat. morning...

Comment

i was just in Laredo a couple of weeks ago. if you want a larger chain place i usually stay at Marriott properties and things are always ok. They have a Court Yard and a Residence Inn that i have stayed at. If you want something directly on the river (border) this is a small hotel with garage parking. i can't remember the name but it is the only place just north of the actually bridge to cross over.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              At least 2 rooms... will be headed down toward Aguilares Sat. morning...
                              Let me see what I can do for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X