Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stay with Vortex or get some Sworos??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay with Vortex or get some Sworos??

Well my truck got broken into on Thursday. Im a moron and left it unlocked. I thought the only thing they got was my delorme in reach. Then today when I was going through everything I realized they got my Razor HD 10x42 and my Leoupold RX1200..

Hoping home owners covers it but we will see. So now I am trying to decide if I should stick with Vortex or go ahead and get some sworos??

I already ordered a new RX1200 with some credit card points I had that were about to expire.

Swarovski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Knowing you will spend considerable time behind them go swaro and never look back

Comment

Sworos. They gather light better than any other glass I’ve looked through.

Comment

The type of hunting you do you would like the swaros much better.

Comment

Swaros-your rich [emoji23]. Knowing how hard you are on stuff I would say Vortex just for their warranty. The difference in my opinion is 5-10% but they are twice the money. Just depends if the difference is worth the money.

Comment

Swaros.....
              It was a tough dropping the cash on them, but I have yet to regret getting them one single time. I carried a set of ziess for a few years before I got my swaros and since then, I could count on one hand the number of times I've taken them out.

Comment

My dad has the razor hd10x42. They are nice but my HD ELs blow them out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Knowing you will spend considerable time behind them go swaro and never look back
                  Im actually considering going with some 8x42 instead of 10x42. There have been times. On horseback or when breathing hard the 10x42 are hard to hold still enough to see through

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    Im actually considering going with some 8x42 instead of 10x42. There have been times. On horseback or when breathing hard the 10x42 are hard to hold still enough to see through
                    That would all be personal preference. I like mine in 10x42. Great all around

Comment

If you are bowhunting and glassing at 20 yards, it doesn't matter much. If you plan to spend any amount of time behind them, go Swaros and never look back. I've had mine 19 years and still grin like an idiot when I look thru them.

Comment

Swaros for sure...

Comment

Swaros for sure.

Comment

You called me just to tell me how great vortex customer service was and gave you a new pair no questions asked. Time you return the favor for that great customer service and be a loyal customer.

Comment

Swaros. Really no choice

Comment

Working...
                              X