Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
    I'm debating between the Casper and Purple. The Casper is a little cheaper but from the reviews I think we would do better with the Purple. Anybody got a referral or discount code for either? I have only seen $50 off for Casper referrals but thought I would check on the Purple as well. I'll probably wait until President's Day to see if they have any promo going on.
    Check out the weight difference in the two. NOt sure weight means better quality, but purple in 45% heavier.

Comment

So we have had our Purple mattress for over a year. Still loving it. It sleeps a lot cooler than a traditional mattress. I used to wake up all the time sweating, and now am finally comfortable.

Back in October I fell and tried to dislocate my left shoulder (that is what the doctor told me last week). That is the shoulder I slept on a lot. Between deer season and the holidays I spent a lot of time on traditional crappy mattresses, and my shoulder was still in pain (hence me finally going to the doctor last week). Now with 3 weeks of sleeping on the purple every night the pain is almost gone and back to normal.

The bed took some getting used to it at first, but now I hate to sleep on a different style bed. And I also don't find myself waking up much in the middle of the night anymore attempting to get comfortable

Comment

My wife and I got a Nectar king about 3 months ago and we love it!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          Check out the weight difference in the two. NOt sure weight means better quality, but purple in 45% heavier.
          Purple is a heavy somebiscuit.....
          once you get it out of that **** tube bag...and the plastic off.... you'd better have it where you plan to have it...
          think the company made it heavier than a toyota to help curb any returns for their great guarantee

also.. the return policy rocks... you dont send it anywhere.. you can donate it to a church or goodwill ...get a receipt and you submit the receipt ..and get your full money back.
          You wont use it..but its a good incentive to give the mattress a shot.

Comment

Love Tuft & Needle, have replaced all my mattresses with them. Nice and firm, no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Wish I could compare but haven't tried one of the amazon ones.

Some will say they are just as good (whether they have actually had a higher dollar mattress or not) while others will say no.

It depends what kinda quality mattress you are use to in the first place.

It's like a guy talking scopes who's only used the crappy no name scope that comes with the rifle as a package from the store and one day splurges on a Vortex Diamondback 3-9 and exclaims it's as good as Swarovski

I'm a extremely picky sleeper and read enough reviews of the mattress being hot or the foam collapsing within X amount of time that I was dettered. However there's plenty that have 80-90% good reviews but I would primarily focus on the bad ones to see what the common complaints were.

There's a few guys out there that review mattress that were a huge help too like sleepopolis (spelling?). He has a site and a YouTube page.

I needed a mattress that wasn't to firm but most importantly slept as cool as possible and that guy steered me towards purple with the customizable helix bed coming in a close second.

Hope that helps
              Still enjoy ours.

My fat arse broke in my side pretty well and my wife weighs half of me and she enjoys her side.

Haven’t tried the pillow yet but have heard about the itchy eye issue and Purple basically doing nothing to fix it but aware of the issue

Comment

Don't have experience with the mattress but I have a purple pillow and it's the bomb. Heavy as heck but I actually take it with me on road trips because other pillows don't even compare

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  The purple pillow is kind of weird. I like it, but you have to have another pillow to put it on top. Also it weighs about 10 pounds…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought the purple mattress about a month ago and like it so far. Also bought one of the pillows and wasn’t really impressed with it so I gave it to my son.

Comment

Has anyone discovered what the secret powder is yet?

Comment

I bought a Casper a week or two ago. My wife loves it. I hate it. Hard as a freaking brick. I couldn't sleep more than 10 minutes at a time on it. I finally got up and went and slept in my recliner the first night. I have a 4" foam twin topper, so I put that on my side of our king bed the next day so I could sleep. Giving my wife some time to decide for sure on the Casper. If she still lines it, we'll trade it for a twin, and then I'll get some other twin so we can put them together to make a king that we both like.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        Has anyone discovered what the secret powder is yet?

Gold Bond lol

Comment

Seriously.. if ya'll are looking for good rest...(outside of the good mattress)... look into the MyPillows.
                          They REALLY are amazing.
                          Yes they are pricey when you think of it as a pillow.. but its guaranteed for 10 years.. and I'm so glad i bit the bullet and tried it. (wife was more skeptical..but loves hers too)
                          it, with the Purple, have improved my sleep and back a ton...

Comment

Working...
                          X