Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If’n ya ain’t cheatin, ya ain’t tryna!

Comment

Cheating has been going on forever. Even in our little local tournaments where you might win 150 dollars. It's all about ego!

Comment

I just don't get it.

I've never thought of hunting and fishing as competitive sports.

Comment

Get A Rope!!!

Comment

A guy I graduated from high school with was an up and comer on the fishing circuit years ago until he got busted cheating. If I remember right he got caught putting lead weights in them. After he got busted I heard all kinds of rumors on different ways he had been cheating during tournaments.

Comment

One of the reasons I quit competitive shooting. I seen 60 year old men shooting the same targets and lie about it. I was at a state match, my spotter and I were lined up on the 500 meter targets and the team next to us was cheating real bad. His spotter would take a clipboard and shade the shooter's sights, then the guy shot my target by accident(twice). He pulled out two more rounds of ammo and finished. All that over a 20.00 trophy.

Comment

Seems like a lot of work to win a couple of hundred bucks at a local tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  Seems like a lot of work to win a couple of hundred bucks at a local tourney.
                  Yes sir, purty sad

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                    A guy I graduated from high school with was an up and comer on the fishing circuit years ago until he got busted cheating. If I remember right he got caught putting lead weights in them. After he got busted I heard all kinds of rumors on different ways he had been cheating during tournaments.
                    Your friends name Robbery Rose?

Comment

Originally posted by J-DUB View Post
                      Get A Rope!!!
                      Yep. We need a lot more ropes.

This is oddly one reason I like playing poker with old school guys. Just the fact that if someone was caught cheating they would be lucky to make it out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Yep. We need a lot more ropes.

This is oddly one reason I like playing poker with old school guys. Just the fact that if someone was caught cheating they would be lucky to make it out alive.
                        That's still the case at just about any poker game, anywhere, new school or old school. You're getting jacked up, if you get caught.
                        Pool has gotta be the worst. Whoever cheats the best, wins, and the old school guys are the worst . Rob you 10 ways to sunday, and you never know lol.
                        "Money is the root of all evil". Truest words ever penned to paper.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          That's still the case at just about any poker game, anywhere, new school or old school. You're getting jacked up, if you get caught.
                          Pool has gotta be the worst. Whoever cheats the best, wins, and the old school guys are the worst . Rob you 10 ways to sunday, and you never know lol.
                          You are sure right about pool. Every where you go to a local tournament there will be a couple of has been hustlers that dont have enough game to win but they still have 50 years of hustlin tricks.

Comment

Did it ever give a name of the kayak cheatin fisherman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post

This is one of the most misquoted quotes it’s actually the love of money...quite a difference. I get your point though it still applies to what your saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Your friends name Robbery Rose?
                                Nope. His first name was Ryan. Last I heard he is a teacher in Texas somewhere now.

Comment

Working...
                                X