Austin area 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin area 3D?

I am going to be in the Austin area the weekend of the 12th of June and wondered if there were any matches in the area that weekend. Compound or traditional is fine. Also if so, what rules do they operate under?

Thanks

I believe Austin Archery club is having a shoot on Sunday

Comment

If not I believe that Brazos county archery is having theirs too on Sunday.. Located in College station. Hourish drive I believe.

Comment

Austin Archery is having theirs on the 12th.

Links and stuff...

Comment

Thanks, I think we will try the Austin Archery shoot. I could not find on their website the start time, does anyone know when they start? Also any idea on the rule set they use? We shoot asa rules here, so just wondering if I need to research another rule set.

Thanks

Comment

Trickle start, modified ASA rules, center 12, usually a med to short range...depends on where they set the course, could be an easy walk or a gut wrenching climb...always a surprise

Comment

Thanks, do you know when they open the gates? I like to start about 8 or 9 if possible

Comment

LSBA banquet in Georgetown is Saturday 11th at the reunion ranch 3D pop up shoot begins at 9:00 or 10:00 am

Comment

Come on out and enjoy the fun at the Banquet. There will be the Pop-up 3-D shoot, Blood Trailing Clnic, Antler Art Seminar and a Traditional Clinic throughout the day and the Banquet at night. Casual attire!

Comment

That does look like fun, but I am going to be busy that day. Yall have fun, sounds like a good time

Comment

Working...
                    X