Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMC View Post
    Yes that's the one. Its all fake news.
    Fox news retracted their story. Now there's a law suit in progress. This might get that Hannity fired too.
    You mean like Trumps collusion with Russia?

Comment

Fox news retracted their story. Now there's a law suit in progress. This might get that Hannity fired too.
      I missed it...how did Fox and Hannity spin it? There was a DNC staffer that was shot in the back and died I know that much. Guessing they said it was Hillary or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        You mean like Trumps collusion with Russia?
        Let's not forget about the Russian hookers

Comment

Really?

Well, I see your fake news. And raise you, OAN.
          Attached Files

Comment

Well I guess he'll get around to his campaign promise to "lock her up"..... right after he builds that wall and all the other stuff he promised.

Comment

Well I guess he'll get around to his campaign promise to "lock her up"..... right after he builds that wall and all the other stuff he promised.
              How many days after his inauguration did you expect work on the wall to start? I will bet you $100 to the charity of the winners choice, the wall gets built before we have concrete evidence that Russia changed the results of the election.

Lol Yeah. Like the fake story about the murdered DNC staffer. Its blowing all over trump and fox news. LOL
              Ha, you got off of your fake news story in a hurry. How about MR. Dotcom?
              Attached Files

Comment

HAHA B.S. you libs have been trying to get Hannity fired for years, and your whining campaign to his advertisers failed BIG TIME.

FOX news would fail if it weren't for Hannity. He is not going anywhere until he gets ready to.

lawsuit? hahaha that's how the libs always try to fade the heat off of their asses, sue whoever is uncovering the truth.

TRY AGAIN...

Comment

He's been busy working on some things. Considering it only been 6 months. But you should be happy to know that he promised to double the GNP in a year. He did that a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X