No announcement yet.

Trump Jr. entertaining the Russians for dirt on HRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The desperation of the opposition to find something on this Russia fascination is indeed very pathetic...they won't & the whining will continue.

Go Cowboys!!

Comment

Should be interesting to see if this goes anywhere. "The political nativity is astounding" per a conservative talking head on FOX today. I hope that is what it is. Honestly, we truly need to get a few positive things done for the American citizens at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Should be interesting to see if this goes anywhere. "The political nativity is astounding" per a conservative talking head on FOX today. I hope that is what it is. Honestly, we truly need to get a few positive things done for the American citizens at this point.
        I don't see it getting any traction amigo...there is nothing in the emails to tie anything to the bigger alleged Russia accusations with any teeth. Good gosh, if nothing stuck to Hillary with all the ammo / baggage to slam dunk...Trump isn't gonna be phased with how little there is to show.

Nothing happens to these people in power when you have substantial evidence like Fast & Furious, Benghazi, Server, etc!! How in the wide wide world of sports will this nonsense gain momentum?? Nothing is there...the left needs to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          This Russian witch hunt?

At first there was no possibility that such a thing could happen but now lawyers linked to the Russian govt that promised to provide dirt on HRC have surfaced and Trump Jr admitted to it all.
          Actually the lawyer has no strong links to the Russian Government. Also, apparently the info on Hillary being promised was connections between her campaign and Russia.

So Trump Jr. goes to meet some lawyers to get some dirt on a woman who already has a mountain of the dirtiest dirt in public view. Gets to this meeting, realizes it's a waste of time and leaves. Please point to me where there is any wrong doing. Please cite laws that he broke. Do candidates not regularly seek out dirt on other candidates? Show me the wrong doing and I'll jump ship, go back in time and vote for Hillary.

At least he was trying to get info from an actual source. He could have just ran with a made up story like "Hillary pees on Russian hookers". That would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? Or just made up a bunch of crap he got from an "anonymous" source. Every single bit of this crap has been made up from the beginning. They are reaching so far here. This is proof of exactly jack and ^%$*. There is more evidence to support a second shooter on the grassy knoll than there is with this whole Russia thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I don't see it getting any traction amigo...there is nothing in the emails to tie anything to the bigger alleged Russia accusations with any teeth. Good gosh, if nothing stuck to Hillary with all the ammo / baggage to slam dunk...Trump isn't gonna be phased with how little there is to show.

Nothing happens to these people in power when you have substantial evidence like Fast & Furious, Benghazi, Server, etc!! How in the wide wide world of sports will this nonsense gain momentum?? Nothing is there...the left needs to move on.
            Agreed! We shall see soon enough as doors keep opening that were supposedly closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              This is just getting pathetic.
              We must investigate Trump, to find out what crimes he may have committed

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                We must investigate Trump, to find out what crimes he may have committed
                Yes we should. Treason is a serious crime.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                  Yes we should. Treason is a serious crime.
                  Then, explain the actions of HRC and Obama in Benghazi. I know you can't but it's fun to throw it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Then, explain the actions of HRC and Obama in Benghazi. I know you can't but it's fun to throw it out there.
                    It was investigated extensively and god knows how many congressional hearing held. Nothing there.

Besides the repubs are in control of pretty much all the branches of government. Go ahead investigate more!!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post

I get your point, but there is no reason to go there. There isn't even a remote shred of evidence measuring to a whiff of a fart in the wind that Trump committed treason. Don't play their game. With the evidence (which there is none) that there is, you would have to be mentally unstable to believe Trump committed treason. It's a smear campaign.

Comment

It was investigated extensively and god knows how many congressional hearing held. Nothing there.

Besides the repubs are in control of pretty much all the branches of government. Go ahead investigate more!!
                        Have you forgotten? The Democratic AG is the one who refused to prosecute. It's all lies, bro. Keep your head buried in the sand and hope your kid never has to serve under criminals like those you support.

Comment

Clearly, if there was a chance or if the FIX was not already in she would be FRONT & CENTER of another congressional hearing. Since they are not pursuing it further with a HUGE majority they are either unpatriotic, scared to death of what may come out, or nothing there!
                          I say bring it up again and pursue the LOCK HER UP stuff that President Trump ran his campaign on. Works for me on multiple fronts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            I get your point, but there is no reason to go there. There isn't even a remote shred of evidence measuring to a whiff of a fart in the wind that Trump committed treason. Don't play their game. With the evidence (which there is none) that there is, you would have to be mentally unstable to believe Trump committed treason. It's a smear campaign.
                            That wasn't me, man. Blame SMC for that nonsensical statement.

Comment

First of all, there is no one happier than I am that Hillary is not our president and I am well aware of all her scandals which have gone unpunished. That being said, those who are throwing out knee-jerk defenses of Donald Jr. need to take a few minutes and read the email chain he released a few hours ago. You will find that Donald Jr., Manafort, and Kushner attended a meeting to hear about what they were told was an official Russian government effort to “support” Donald Trump. The meeting fell apart because they soon learned that the Russian lawyer didn't have any usable information. So, this is not proof of actual “collusion” with Russia, but it is evidence that Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner tried to collude with Russia. Doing opposition research (digging up dirt) during a campaign is normal. Joining forces with a hostile government to help your campaign is not.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                First of all, there is no one happier than I am that Hillary is not our president and I am well aware of all her scandals which have gone unpunished. That being said, those who are throwing out knee-jerk defenses of Donald Jr. need to take a few minutes and read the email chain he released a few hours ago. You will find that Donald Jr., Manafort, and Kushner attended a meeting to hear about what they were told was an official Russian government effort to “support” Donald Trump. The meeting fell apart because they soon learned that the Russian lawyer didn't have any usable information. So, this is not proof of actual “collusion” with Russia, but it is evidence that Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner tried to collude with Russia. Doing opposition research (digging up dirt) during a campaign is normal. Joining forces with a hostile government to help your campaign is not.
                                But, But Hillary hit the re-set button and Obama said Russia was so 80's! This is all too funny, except the American Tax Payer is footing the bill....

Comment

Working...
                                X