No announcement yet.

Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I won't tell ya about the $125 I spent on a 6 pk of Westvletern 12. Good beers on this page. This Fathers Day will be Firestone-Walker Parabola and Sucaba. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Another one....
      How is the 61 drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        How is the 61 drinking?
        Its pretty good. It and the midas touch both have a carbonation to them.

It tastes like 60 with a hint of grape
        Last edited by 12RingKing; 06-15-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Then I won't tell ya about the $125 I spent on a 6 pk of Westvletern 12. Good beers on this page. This Fathers Day will be Firestone-Walker Parabola and Sucaba. Can't wait.
          That's like trappist ales......expensive. I'll just skip.it and get a.good abbey ale.

Comment

That's like trappist ales......expensive. I'll just skip.it and get a.good abbey ale.

I still have 2 bottles left. It was supposed to be a joint venture but people crawfished after I bought it. They new the cost ahead of time. I'll stick to Rochefort and St Bernardus.

I might give the DFH 61 a go. I stopped buying their off centered concoctions after Positive Contact and *****'s Brew. Burton Baton is one of my favorite beers. And the 90 min is delicious.

Comment

Their off centered stuff is good for a try. I won't buy lots of it though. I prefer bitter beer anyway.

Comment

Their off centered stuff is good for a try. I won't buy lots of it though. I prefer bitter beer anyway.
                I prefer the citrusy IPA/DIPA's over the piney ones. Fresh Founders Double Trouble is delicious.

Comment

I'm going to try the dog fish l

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	24210938 I tried this one last night! it's a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
                      [ATTACH]506034[/ATTACH] I tried this one last night! it's a keeper.
                      St. Bernardus Abt 12 is an awesome beer. IIRC they use to brew Westvleterens beer along with the St. Sixtus Abbey. Then the contract expired and the monks didn't renew it with the St. B brewers. St B also uses the original yeast strain where as Westvleteren switched over to the Westmalle yeast. Either way, it's an awesome beer.

Comment

There are only 2 kinds of beer in the world. I drink both kinds. My normal brand is whatever is cheep, but I will drink any kind that is free.

Comment

Two favorites are paulaner salvator and the flensburger dunkel....

Comment

Third shift

This has become my new favorite. It bumped my Sam Adams back a notch
                            Attached Files

Comment

At 10 bucks a 4 pack I'd spend around 150-175 a week in beer....ill stick to my keystone

Comment

Originally posted by C'mereDeer View Post
                                Busch is better!
                                There are 3 beers I never drink:
                                1) Natural Light

2)Busch

3) Milwaukees Best

I don't say this because they are cheap. I like cheap. I say this because I have drank them all and they taste like crap. Plus the last two really do give me the runs.

Buy beer for quality of taste not quantity.

Drink Well my friends!

Comment

Working...
                                X