Not a nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a nightmare

Finally got to sleep a little and woke up and realized this is not a nightmare! This really happened and my house is really still underwater! I have so many questions.

What condition will a safe full of guns be in? Especially some with antique extreme sentimental value?

What about tools? I've got a lot of dewalt power tools? Will those dry out? Will they still be useable?

I have a mule that was completely submerged. Hopefully that won't be totaled!

The wife has multiple sewing machine in her sewing/quilting room! What about them?

I realize it's just stuff and can be replaced but it's our stuff. We lost it all but still better than a lot of folks! We are safe, warm, and dry and not in and not in a shelter! I wish it would get daylight!!!

Prayers for you, your family and your neighbors...

Comment

Reality....
      Attached Files

Comment

The worse thing is my parents are in their 80's and live across the street. They lost everything as well. I would have done anything to have kept them from this!
        Attached Files

Comment

Man I hate to see that. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

You have been so gracious helping others over the years on TBH. Please let me know what I (and hopefully others) can do to help. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Stay strong brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I dont have any answers for you, as usual. But I am so sorry it got you too! What a nightmare! I know everyone says its just stuff, and it is, but its stuff accumulated for over a lifetime. Memories. Its cliche' but if you need anything let me know, for real. Call or text anytime, day or night.

Comment

damm it Doug, I hate seein this. Let me know what I can do

Comment

Reading and seeing this breaks my heart.

Don't be shy in letting us know what we can do to help.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's terrible. Prayers sent

Comment

Oh wow. So sorry to see this. You are not far from me. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Comment

Those pictures blow me away. And I am sure they are representative of what's going on in thousands of homes right now. Cleanup, recovery, restoration is gonna be monumental. I am so very sorry for all of the good people who have been affected by this monster storm.

Comment

Not a nightmare

I hate this Doug.
                              Y'all are still in our prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X