Cherokee tbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee tbot

Thanks Cherokee for another great tbot shoot! Always appreciate the hard work that the local clubs and tbot representatives put in to make these shoots a success. Congratulations to all the winners!

You said it Chuck! That was a great course. Thanks to all!

Lots of good shooting out there today!

Comment

Enjoyed it. Rob, as always, great to shoot with you. Bisch, Really enjoyed goin three rounds with you. We had an awesome group of guys! Chuck, you and your son cleaned up on awards! Great job!

Comment

Yes, this was a great course, and we got three rounds in with time to spare! It was a lot of fun today!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Ken, we got lucky and had a good day.

Comment

Cherokee Archery Club - TBOT March 17, 2018.
            Thank You Cherokee Archery Club for hosting TBOT. This shoot gets better each year! Thanks Monty and Ricky for setting up a fun course. We hope to see you guys the same weekend next year. Thanks Glenn and Rhonda our TBOT South Texas Rep. for your hard work.

Great shooting Archers. We truly appreciate you coming out to support CAC and TBOT. Some great scores posted. We will post scores soon.

Comment

Here’s a shot of our group yesterday.

From left to right is: Bert, Ken, Larry, Steve, Bisch, and the Easter Bunny!

Good times!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Bisch; 03-18-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

You sure you got the right rabbit?

Comment

And once again. I shot the club shoot this morning and blew my high score from yesterday out the water. Same course, same equipment. It must be a TBOT thing with me. I guess I feel more relaxed at just a club shoot. This frustrates me.

Comment

Thanks to everybody who made the shoot possible. Me and my 9 year old got to shoot one round and had a lot of fun. Thanks to Glen for setting my son up with a loaner stick bow. It was his first time to shoot a round with trad equipment, and I think he may be hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                      And once again. I shot the club shoot this morning and blew my high score from yesterday out the water. Same course, same equipment. It must be a TBOT thing with me. I guess I feel more relaxed at just a club shoot. This frustrates me.
                      Soooo, what did you shoot today?

Bisch

Comment

Recurve I had a 267 yesterday. Today 286. Ridiculous.

Comment

Good shooting today! That 286 would have had you tied for first place yesterday!!!

Bisch

Comment

Good shooting both days, Ken. Could be the relaxation deal like you say.

Comment

Working...
                            X