No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pietta 1873 in 357. Still waiting on this one to arrive at my FFL dealer.
    Attached Files

Comment

I ordered a Tikka CTR SS 308 from Whittaker. Hoping it will come in this week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        My @ahlongslide package showed up today. Thanks bud!
        Looks good! I'm glad it is getting used, I had grand plans of buying a lower for it but lowers cost as much as whole pistols.

Comment

Picked up a hill country rifle in 270 over the summer

Comment

Picked up one of the first Colt single action frontier scout 22lr revolvers made in 1957. Serial number 1369Q (#369 off the assembly line).

Duo tone, leather holster. Only thing not original are the grips which I will find a pair.

It looks like it has been barely shot for being 60 years old.

Went to Reds at lunch and 20 minutes later walked out with this neat revolver.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              Picked up one of the first Colt single action frontier scout 22lr revolvers made in 1957. Serial number 1369Q (#369 off the assembly line).

Duo tone, leather holster. Only thing not original are the grips which I will find a pair.

Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

What a great find !!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  What a great find !!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Finished my SBR build. Just waiting on stamp

Billet receiver set
                    Prw 223 wyldie 10.375”
                    ALG ACT trigger
                    ALG foregrip
                    Magpul stock and hand grip
                    SLR Rifleworks adjustable GB
                    Gemtech qd flash hider/suppressor mount
                    KNS pins
                    Magpul pro sights

I need to weigh it but it is nice.

Then I have a Ruger American Magnum Rifle in 300wm coming too
                    It will have Accupower 4.5-14x50 mounted up top for my Laguna Atascosa trip.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                      Finished my SBR build. Just waiting on stamp

Billet receiver set
                      Prw 223 wyldie 10.375”
                      ALG ACT trigger
                      ALG foregrip
                      Magpul stock and hand grip
                      SLR Rifleworks adjustable GB
                      Gemtech qd flash hider/suppressor mount
                      KNS pins
                      Magpul pro sights

I need to weigh it but it is nice.

Then I have a Ruger American Magnum Rifle in 300wm coming too
                      It will have Accupower 4.5-14x50 mounted up top for my Laguna Atascosa trip.
                      So you made an SBR before you received the stamp to make an SBR?

Comment

So you made an SBR before you received the stamp to make an SBR?
                        I was thinking the same thing! Judging by the pics, im going to assume it is either at a dealer, or it is a stock pic pulled off the net like the bolt gun in the post.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

I should have mentioned that pic was taken at the dealer. I just played with it a little bit. He will transfer it to me when my stamp comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                            I should have mentioned that pic was taken at the dealer. I just played with it a little bit. He will transfer it to me when my stamp comes in.
                            Help me understand. Is this a form 1 SBR or a form 4 SBR? I didn't think a regular FFL could slap together an SBR out of parts and hold it for the customer while he waits. Maybe I'm wrong. You said "transfer it to me" so I'm confused.

Comment

Help me understand. Is this a form 1 SBR or a form 4 SBR? I didn't think a regular FFL could slap together an SBR out of parts and hold it for the customer while he waits. Maybe I'm wrong. You said "transfer it to me" so I'm confused.
                              OR you can buy a pistol lower until the stamp comes in.

Comment

Mine is a form 4. My understanding is they can have it built in there possession and upon my stamp they will give it to me. I did it through there silencer shop kiosk.

Comment

Working...
                                X