2019 elk outfitter for northern new mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 elk outfitter for northern new mexico

Couple of us are working to put together an elk hunt in 2019 in northern New Mexico but don’t have any experience with an outfitter in angel fire or chama area

Any input is appreciated

Bridger Patrini runs a GREAT operation out of Raton, NM on the T.O. Ranch along with other ranches in New Mexico and Colorado. Great animals and people!

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
      Bridger Patrini runs a GREAT operation out of Raton, NM on the T.O. Ranch along with other ranches in New Mexico and Colorado. Great animals and people!

http://www.tristateoutfittersusa.com/
      What do the elk and mule deer hunts cost? I don't see any prices on the web page.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        What do the elk and mule deer hunts cost? I don't see any prices on the web page.
        Are the NM elk hunts draw or do they sell tags on the counter for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
          They are private land outfitters. Not sure what they cost now, though I do know they are not on the cheap side. They are top notch with excellent animals and service.

If looking for something cheap, likely not them, but doesn't hurt to call and ask.

I hunted with Bridger and his Dad in Colorado and New Mexico years ago for Mulies and Elk. Always successful!

Comment

I’ve hunted with Micheal and so has my friend. My buddies kid killed a 345” bull 1 hour into the hunt on the 1st day this year

Only down side is he is an Eagle fan!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X