What am I doing wrong ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am I doing wrong ???

Maybe someone can tell me what my problem is . I take all my photos on my IPhone and %98 of the time I'm on the Green Screen I'm on my phone and that's how I download photos to GS. But of all the pics I try to post only maybe %20 will work. Should I zoom in or zoom out ? I know there's got to be a better way so that I can post more pics. Any advice would be appreciated .

Try using a dslr camera. Iphones and smartphones have a limited camera lens. They do fine for phone sharing, but I wouldn't try to blow up an image from one for a full page on a computer.

If you're ok with just the image from your phone you might try adjusting the image setting by editing it. Add dynamic range, contrast, adjust brightness. All those things. But I guess a smartphone picture is the same as any skilled trade, just get an app and let it do the work for you.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. But I guess what I'm wanting to know is why won't most of pics download to the green screen? Is it the size or what ?

Comment

Are you using Taptalk or trying to upload directly into the website?

Comment

When you go to upload a file, a window pops up. Scroll down to the bottom of it and there's a table with all the file types listing maximum file size, maximum width and maximum height. If you're having trouble uploading, there's a pretty good chance that your file exceeds one of those parameters.

Here's a picture of the table I'm talking about...

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment_key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24537890

Comment

I have never had an issue uploading pics until today. Something to do with last night's update? Never have used Teptalk and don't care to.

Comment

Mine is the same way. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I email them to myself and save them to my photos and then post them. This works 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Mine is the same way. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I email them to myself and save them to my photos and then post them. This works 100% of the time.
                That's normally what I do but text to myself and download to gallery.

Comment

Easy way is to text them to yourself. Then download. Then upload using the downloaded file.

Text will auto size the file.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                    Easy way is to text them to yourself. Then download. Then upload using the downloaded file.

Text will auto size the file.
                    Negative. Not anymore. At least with my phone.

Everything is telling me I manually have to do it now.

Comment

Test
                      [ATTACH]904945[/ATTACH]

Comment

I email the photos to myself and it gives the option to send actual size, large, medium, or small. Medium always seems to work. Resave once you receive the email and use that image.

Comment

If you screenshot your pictures it will be small size and shouldn’t have any issue uploading those screenshots of your actual pics

Comment

Problem was fixed by Scott yesterday. Pics should download easier now.

Comment

Has this for sure been fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X