No announcement yet.

Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the trigger on the one I tested to be pretty amazing and the reset is very short

Comment

Sig P365

Picked up my new toy at Cabelas today minus the extended 12rd mag and box of ammo that’s still on backorder.
      First impressions are positive. I like the trigger and the pinky plate mag will be the way I carry, unless the 12rd mag wins out. The flat mag just doesn’t catch enough of my hand. I also like the sites and the shape of the finger guard...the way it rises up makes the gun have great ergonomics and just fits my hand well.
      The thing is SMALL guys! [emoji15]

Oh, it also fits my versacarry pro holster perfect too [emoji106][emoji106]

I cussed Glock for years wanting them to produce a real single stack carry pistol and then when they came out with the G42 and G43 I had to have the later. Well here’s the P365 stacked up next to the G42....and packing 4 extra rounds to boot!! [emoji123][emoji23]

Still trying to wrap my head around how SIG did it. This is what all the hoopla is about folks!

I’ll try to throw some rounds down it and give a range report soon!
      Last edited by RascalArms; 07-23-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Picked up my new toy at Cabelas today minus the extended 12rd mag and box of ammo that’s still on backorder.
        First impressions are positive. I like the trigger and the pinky plate mag will be the way I carry, unless the 12rd mag wins out. The flat mag just doesn’t catch enough of my hand. I also like the sites and the shape of the finger guard...the way it rises up makes the gun have great ergonomics and just fits my hand well.
        The thing is SMALL guys! [emoji15]

Oh, it also fits my versacarry pro holster perfect too [emoji106][emoji106]

I cussed Glock for years wanting them to produce a real single stack carry pistol and then when they came out with the G42 and G43 I had to have the later. Well here’s the P365 stacked up next to the G42....and packing 4 extra rounds to boot!! [emoji123][emoji23]

Still trying to wrap my head around how SIG did it. This is what all the hoopla is about folks!

I’ll try to throw some rounds down it and give a range report soon!
        I went from a G42 or G27 carried most everyday to the P365. I think you'll find that it shoots like the G42, at least for me, and very accurate. Enjoy. I love mine.

Comment

Thought I’d bump this thread with an update. Took the P365 to the range last week for its inaugural test. I ran 2+ boxes of ammo down the barrel...50 rounds of Win 115gr FMJ and 50 rounds of Federal 147gr JHP through it. I also ran 1 magazine of Speer Gold Dot +P 124gr JHP through it bc that’s what I carry daily.

Not only did the firearm perform flawlessly, eating everything effectively, it is extremely accurate and a joy to shoot. Recoil is to be expected and somewhat snappy as it’s hard to get use to a gun this size that just keeps on shooting.

I’m use to micro carry pistols running out of ammo after 6-7 rounds. 12 plus is hard to get use to. I’m a happy camper right now.

Comment

I've only had mine to the range once so far but my experience was much the same as Rascalarms.
            So small it pocket carries easily.
            I really like it.

Comment

My dad bought one and I took it to the range and shot it side by side with my Glock 43 that I carry. I shot the Sig a little bit better than my 43 which has an overwatch trigger in it and Warren sights. If I had to buy again I would buy the Sig. Much better gun out of the box in my opinion. No need to mess with trigger or sights and the extra capacity is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Thought I’d bump this thread with an update. Took the P365 to the range last week for its inaugural test. I ran 2+ boxes of ammo down the barrel...50 rounds of Win 115gr FMJ and 50 rounds of Federal 147gr JHP through it. I also ran 1 magazine of Speer Gold Dot +P 124gr JHP through it bc that’s what I carry daily.

Not only did the firearm perform flawlessly, eating everything effectively, it is extremely accurate and a joy to shoot. Recoil is to be expected and somewhat snappy as it’s hard to get use to a gun this size that just keeps on shooting.

I’m use to micro carry pistols running out of ammo after 6-7 rounds. 12 plus is hard to get use to. I’m a happy camper right now.
                I can’t wait to get mine to the range.

Comment

Just received my new Kydex We The People holster and absolutely love it. Great fit and comfortable [emoji108]

Comment

Hardware store said they won’t have any in until they get the all clear on issues being fixed. I’d sure like to own one.

Comment

My daughter and I put a couple hundred more rounds through mine at the range this morning. No hiccups at all. Man, that's a sweet shooting little pistol. Morgan loved it. She may confiscate it from me soon. Guess I'll have to get another one.

Comment

I have one with 4/20 manufacture date. Have experienced FTLB issues. Both mags FTLB around 25% of the time. I am sending it back to Sig next week. I have 1000 rounds through mine. I absolutely love shooting that gun. Feels great in my hand and is extremely accurate. Paid $529 at Bass Pro several months back.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBevo View Post
                          I have one with 4/20 manufacture date. Have experienced FTLB issues. Both mags FTLB around 25% of the time. I am sending it back to Sig next week. I have 1000 rounds through mine. I absolutely love shooting that gun. Feels great in my hand and is extremely accurate. Paid $529 at Bass Pro several months back.
                          Educate me on your FTLB acronym? Never heard this one? Is it failure to return to battery?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            I've only had mine to the range once so far but my experience was much the same as Rascalarms.
                            So small it pocket carries easily.
                            I really like it.
                            I don’t think I could get comfortable with pocket carrying a pistol that does not have a safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                              I don’t think I could get comfortable with pocket carrying a pistol that does not have a safety.
                              I keep it in a holster in the pocket so you can inadvertently get to the trigger

Comment

Probably means FTLB: fail to lock back. Slide won't lock on last round

Comment

Working...
                                X