No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to cut Dez....won't be popular but it's a business decision. He isn't worth WR1 money

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Ginger is gonna win enough to save his job, screw up the draft pick, and miss the playoffs...watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I hate this team...

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        We need to cut Dez....won't be popular but it's a business decision. He isn't worth WR1 money
        May be more popular than you realize. Cancers are not usually very popular.

Comment

I would love to be rid of Dez, but there are too many holes on this team that need to be filled already.

Comment

I would love to be rid of Dez, but there are too many holes on this team that need to be filled already.

We could fill several holes that wont drop a ball for his $11-12million savings.... I’m not against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              We could fill several holes that wont drop a ball for his $11-12million savings.... I’m not against it.

What would his cap hit be?

Comment

What would his cap hit be?

I found this on the Dallas Morning News site.

"If you're wondering what would happen if the Cowboys decided to part ways with Dez, the team would save $8.5 million, but he would still count as $8 million in dead money against the cap. If he were released or traded after June 1st, he would count $4 million against the 2018 cap and $4 million against the 2019 cap."

Comment

I'm tired of dead money.

Comment

Working...
                  X