***9th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***9th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration ***

Registration needed by Wednesday (June 4th) to ensure correct shirt size.
    Late registration will be accepted, but correct shirt size can't be guaranteed.

9th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration

The Date:

June 21, 2014
    1:30 p.m. (Shotgun)

The Place:
    Terra Vista Golf Club
    4333 Tera Vista Club Dr
    Round Rock, TX 78665
    (512) 651-9850

The Registration Form

Click Here

Please mail your completed Registration Form and check to the address on the bottom.

*The shirts this year... (Larry will post one with our Tournament logo soon. I couldn't get it attached )

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014golf.gif
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	25017096

Tournament Format and Awards

Format:

2-Man Scramble is the competition format. It is exactly what it sounds like: a scramble in which the teams consist of two players each. After each shot, the better of the two shots is selected and both players play from that spot, until the ball is holed. One team score is recorded.

Two Flights:

1) Trophy Class Flight – As a guideline, if the combined handicaps (or best guess) are 25 or under, the team belongs in the Trophy Flight.

2) Cull Flight

**Winners of the previous year’s Cull Flight automatically move to this year’s Trophy Flight**

Tournament Awards:

1st 2nd and 3rd places in EACH of the two flights will be awarded trophies.
    (12 trophies)

Additional Contests & Prizes:

1) Closest to the Pin Contests (2)

Cash prizes will be awarded on two par three holes for the competitor that hits his or her tee shot
    closest to the pin from the designated tee box. (Cash amount based on participation.)

2) Long Drive Holes (2)

Cash Prizes will be awarded on two par fives to the competitor that hits the longest tee shot from his or her designated tee box The tee shot MUST be in the fairway in order to qualify. (Cash amount based on participation.)

Possible
    3) Range Contest
    Winner takes all. Cash prize will be awarded to the winner of the Range “Wedge Hunt”. For 1 hours prior to tee off, participants may pay to enter the Wedge Hunt for $2 per shot or 3 shots for $5. Each participant to hit the 3d target, will advance to a Final round to be held 30 minutes prior to the tournament tee time. Finals: each competitor gets 3 shots, closest to target wins. If two or more hit the target in the final, a one shot shoot-off until there is a winner. (Anyone may enter.)

Fajita Dinner after tournament at Terra Vista is included.

Note: This tournament will strictly be a fun, quality event conducted through tournament fees.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Team Bogey Brothers is in, I will get the form and a check in the mail, Thanks for all you do

Comment

ttt

Comment

How much was it?i need to tell a buddy that may want to join me

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
          How much was it?i need to tell a buddy that may want to join me
          $200 per team

Comment

Thanks boss

Comment

I'm in just need a partner .....

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I will be filling out registration next week. Capt. Brown and I are in

Comment

I might have to make this one, gonna see how the work schedule looks

Comment

Tagging this in case I can make it.

Thanks for setting it up Mary, it sounds like a good time!

Comment

This will be my first year to play can't wait.Team Greenhead is ready to play!

Comment

Originally posted by LilboltM View Post
                          I might have to make this one, gonna see how the work schedule looks
                          Well, if you go I won't have to worry about being in last place

Comment

Ha ha we shall see

Comment

I'm going to keep a list of teams on this thread, and will update as I receive the Registration Forms...so far, Team Greenhead is playing by themselves

Cull Flight

Team Greenhead
                              Dusty Powell
                              Jimmy Fulkerson

Comment

Working...
                              X