No announcement yet.

Best game cameras for the $?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Refurb Browning Strike Force on eBay $73 each shipped.

Comment

Also a fan of the Browning line, I've had 3 so far. Had the latch break on one and it got water in it but I think someone was jacking with it. Pics are good and it has a good sensor on it. Moultrie takes excellent pics.

Comment

Another strike force vote

Comment

Look into the Exodus Lift, comes with 5 yr warranty and 50% off a new if it is stolen! I ordered 1 this week, backorder until the 14th. Excellent reviews, we'll built.

Comment

My favorite is the Covert MP8. They are $100 on Amazon, their battery life is extremely long, and their trigger speed and sensitivity are really good. I put them next to my Browning Strike Force and got 40% more pics on the Covert.

Comment

Bushnell Aggressors for me. Looks like they aren't that popular on here though.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                Browning Strike Force.
                Same for me

Comment

Outdoor Life did a great field test on a few models:

Cellular trail cameras might require extra setup, but receiving real-time deer photos on your phone is a huge scouting advantage.

Comment

Moultrie 991i on ebay for $115. It has a built-in monitor so you can look at photos without having to take the card out, go home to put it in your computer, and pull up a phot viewing program. Mine is well into its second year without needing new batteries.

Comment

I like the bushnell trophy cams, but my browning is my new favorite.
                      I got a cool shot of a deer and skunk facing off if someone will post.

Comment

I bought the Bushnell Essential E2 last year (there was a deal alert from Dicks) for $99 if I remember correctly. These things run on AA batteries that lasted all season and are simple to set up and use. 12mp pics were great.

Comment

I used to say the upper end Moultries. Used to...

Comment

I switched several cameras out for the browning cameras and have been very pleased with the performance.

Comment

I just got that!

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Exactly why I bought one.
                              THANK YOU EVERYONE!
                              I'm doing home work on the Browning Strike Force, Covert MP8, The Exodus Lift and The Bushnell Aggressor Red Glow. The Bushnell Aggressor Red Glow did the best on the test video with 50 different cameras. That a TBH member was nice enough to send the link to me to but I haven't seen what one cost yet.
                              Golly, Andy I only got the one bullet and want to make it count!
                              Everyone seems to love the Browning Strike Force that a STAFF MEMBER (Casey) suggested. Is the Browning Strike Force that good and a no brainer for a knuckle head like me? OR. Are ya'll just suckin' up to Casey because he's a very, very powerful Staff Member and sneaky fast?
                              Semper Fi.
                              God bless America plus you and yours!
                              Long live Texas!
                              Thanks again!
                              Last edited by texaspacker; 03-13-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Looks like I will be buying a few strike forces with all the good input on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X