X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope y’all do well Glenn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A nilgai is down. Will let him post up story.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        A nilgai is down. Will let him post up story.
        Awesome! Looking forward to the story and Pics!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we just got done with day 1. We scouted yesterday and hiked in 3.5 miles in the dark. We had stored some stools overnight and some gallon water bottles. We moved in and got under a tree. Have no idea type but only ones that are dark green. We had only been sitting down about 15 minutes when here came a cow and a couple smaller. 200 yards out headed straight at us. I told him to wait and break but shoulders or high shoulder when she gave him the shot. About 100 yards out he whispers what if they keep coming straight at me. I said if she gets to about 50 put it dead center low. Well he hit her hard but she ate it. 2 hours of looking and not even a drop of blood. Head down and we are both spent. We moved down he clearing about another 100 yards to settle in for rest of the day and had little hope. 10 minutes later he says I’m gonna shoot that first one the steps out broadside. Grass was high so he took high shoulder shot. 7RUM barked and she hit the ground.

Comment

We deboned and packed out in one trip and with 2 twenty pound bags of ice the 120 Yeti is full. Can’t get a picture from phone to load

Comment

Good job

Comment

Just went to Bass Pro and got a cart. Kid broke his pack. We did see a few deer that we could have easily taken. I’d post pics but can’t on phone

Comment

Hope yall get some more in the morning Glen!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Got on to load after resize
                      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome job. Congrats...you still have today and tmrw to make it happen again!

Comment

We are done. Headed home. No more room in Prius. He let the 7 RUM eat again this morning. Saw 3 bulls and this one gave him best shot and he buried him at about 200 yards. Also saw a shooter 10 point that got a pass
                            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the nilgai!

Did they say anything on shutting the refuge down since the government is shutdown? I’m scheduled for LANWR the 28-30. Haven’t heard anything yet on that hunt.

Comment

We didn’t even see anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X