Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thread, starting our dream next weekend, finally get closed on 25 acres in Burleson County just North of Caldwell. We are starting with raw land as well, can't wait for he fun to begin.

Comment

Following

Comment

He actually sold this place, its just down the road from mine.

I waiting on a new update on a new piece of property from him.

Comment

This thread will live on once you see my new place! I have a few places in mind and I hope to make some big moves in 2018!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
              This thread will live on once you see my new place! I have a few places in mind and I hope to make some big moves in 2018!

Can’t wait to see it and follow along.

Comment

24 acres

Just a suggestion don't clear too much of your heavy cover brush. You have 24 acres if you want to keep and deer or hogs you need to leave them a place that has cover so they will feel safe. Biggest mistake people make is clearing and making the place pretty but you lose their cover and animals. Congrats on your place.

Comment

Following. Thanks for the thread. I have a small piece of property in Leakey that I'm doing the same things to.

Comment

Updates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found this thread and read through the whole thing. Can’t wait to see what the new piece of property is going to look like. Are you going for larger acreage?

Comment

Originally posted by Clrush22 View Post
                        Just found this thread and read through the whole thing. Can’t wait to see what the new piece of property is going to look like. Are you going for larger acreage?
                        The goal is a property I can both hunt on and also build a home from scratch, bit by bit, in cash, then live there. :-)

Comment

A lot of good people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                            The goal is a property I can both hunt on and also build a home from scratch, bit by bit, in cash, then live there. :-)

That will be great to see!

The bad:
                            The property you sold early last year, has almost doubled in value. Not only in tax value, but I was offered near double what I paid last November. Not bad for only owning for 3 years.
                            Sucks for me though, I was going to buy a few more acres while it was cheap.

Comment

Don't clear too much and remove your cover Deer need cover and food. You have it both but only 24 acres so don't clear everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X