Craziest sleeping set up at the lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craziest sleeping set up at the lease.

Brad96 thread about the school bus for a sleeping place got me thinking about the craziest shelter you have seen on a lease? I was invited to a hunt in Eastland co and there was a 26 foot sailboat that a hunter used as a shelter. Worked great for him water proof and he said with one electric heater it stayed warn in the winter. Told me he paid 500.00 for it. What about you all?
    Last edited by Texas Tracker; 05-09-2018, 12:52 PM.

Train car at a place in Dilley.

Comment

Lol... got on a lease in east Texas back in 2000 and slept in a tent until we could find a used camper we wanted... longest 2 months ever...

Comment

He had an old Box truck that we put bunk beds in. Wasn't to bad.

Comment

tent

Comment

We stayed in an old stock trailer with carpet for walls, it stayed pretty warm.

Comment

had a train car on our duck lease in northern texas we used. (wood burning stove and 2 mr buddy heater would barely take the chill out LOL)

Comment

Very expensive, but the back of a Tahoe with the back seats removed.

Comment

A converted pop up camper with plywood sides from the roof to the trailer part. No extensions. No canvas. Coleman lantern for a heater.

Comment

Back of PU covered with tarp. BAD IDEA. Hard to get out of sleeping bag, and the condensation was like it was raining inside the bed. Never again!

Comment

Converted goat barn, Edwards County.
                      Added a floor, door and a window.
                      No electric or water, it mostly sucked.

Comment

old school bus at my buddies place - it got COLD in the winter

Comment

An Old Box car rail that was converted into a pretty kick arse cabin.

Comment

made two 5x8 shipping crates into a cabin on my lease in mills county

Comment

Old U Haul 26 foot box truck

Comment

Working...
                              X