• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reddick hittin again.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Reddick hittin again.
      Bout time. I’m a big fan of Reddick, but it’s a lot easier when he’s hitting +.300 not .200

Comment

Tuve 2 run yard shot

Comment

Sweep �� for the good guys

Comment

I use to like Ausmus but can’t stand him now. Really nice sweep for the good guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
              I use to like Ausmus but can’t stand him now. Really nice sweep for the good guys!
              Someone here (systemnt?) mentioned yesterday Bagwell was talking a little smack about/to Ausmus yesterday. I didn’t get to watch the game and would love to know what he said.

Comment

Not me..but he was jabbing pretty much everyone.. i do know ausmus is a buddy of his so it wouldnt have been anything too bad..

Comment

Bregman

Comment

Oh how I miss days at MM Park

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Someone here (systemnt?) mentioned yesterday Bagwell was talking a little smack about/to Ausmus yesterday. I didn’t get to watch the game and would love to know what he said.
                      At one point I heard him saying how Ausmus would come back to the dugout ****** off throwing things when he made an out at the plate. Bagwell said he couldn’t figure out why he was so mad, he should have been accustomed to it, he sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        At one point I heard him saying how Ausmus would come back to the dugout ****** off throwing things when he made an out at the plate. Bagwell said he couldn’t figure out why he was so mad, he should have been accustomed to it, he sucked.
                        Ouch! LOL

Comment

Morton vs Verlander tonight...

This should be a great match up....

Comment

Still need bats... but yeh.. look forward to pitching battle

Comment

Usually, good pitching will overcome good hitting. It will be interesting tonight... If I were a bettin' man, my money would be on Morton, but my hope is on JV.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Usually, good pitching will overcome good hitting. .
                                Verlanders last outing waves "Hi!"

Comment

Working...
                                X