No announcement yet.

Drawn for the chap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wasn't solo, I'd be more inclined to camp. On past drawn hunts it's been my brother and I. He couldn't go this year and camping solo sounds like too much work. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
      If I wasn't solo, I'd be more inclined to camp. On past drawn hunts it's been my brother and I. He couldn't go this year and camping solo sounds like too much work. Lol
      Unfortunately, you're on the first hunt and we are on the 2nd otherwise I would invite you to camp with us. I'm dragging my big 16'x20' outfitters tent down. We currently have 4 folks but probably have enough room for 2 more solos or a single pair.

Comment

I just saw your comment on the other Chaparral post. Too bad... Man, I hope y'all do good! I will definitely keep this post updated throughout my hunt so y'all will be in the know...

Comment

For those that have been out there, what's cell service like?

Comment

Like every other place in S. Texas, AT&T is great and Verizon and T-Mobile sucks. We could occasionally get a text out, but forget actual voice calls until we got back to Cotulla.

Comment

I will be joining for the second archery hunt, planning to set-up at campsite as well. Don't be a hater...first time I applied in recent memory! I remember applying for Bighorn and Antelope in years past. Been an honest 10-12 years since I put in an application at all. I am as surprised as anyone. Super Excited!!

Probably be solo...got mixed up on days and included my 14yo thinking this was over a weekend. Not certain if I will be able to pull him from school for an entire week. Gonna try...Kinda bummed, the kid likes to archery hunt.

Look forward to seeing all of you there...

Fish360

Comment

Getting close Gents!!! I will keep this post updated throughout my hunt so y'all will know the status...

Comment

Camping is easy. I take a cot and sleep under the stars. Cool on a single propane cooker and they have water, showers there

Comment

Get some!!!

Comment

Nothing so far.

Had a doe bust me last night then 3 javelinas OOR...

Just had a big hog cross the sendero about 100+yards away. Trying to hold out hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X