No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. What the best way to get there?

Comment

When ever you guy's want to hook up and go, I would love to hang out with ya'll.

Comment

sounds good. you should check out this: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=grxh

happens every February out at granger. good times......

Comment

Heck Yeah!! I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBall View Post
            Sore finger unit seems to be a hot spot for pigs around this time....

[emoji48]

Comment

Ran into Carnage on the way out tonight. Nice talking with you.

Comment

Stopped by gate 6 today. That place is a jungle. Looks so different than last march.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBall View Post
                  Sore finger unit seems to be a hot spot for pigs around this time....
                  Plenty in Sorefinger. Just start walking.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the location of the hogs. I just got back from scouting Sore finger and found the buggers. To long of a shot, but will be going back tonight. Thanks everyone.

Comment

They are waaaaay back there, right!?

Comment

It's quite a walk, but I don't mind. I saw 8 to 10 of them. Their pretty freakin fast, but my arrows are faster if I can get close enough. We'll see what happens later today. I'll let you know.

Comment

Hey Yogaball, you think the rain should get them moving?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
                            Hey Yogaball, you think the rain should get them moving?
                            Now that you have been properly indoctrinated, there are far easier places to find hogs. Find the thick stuff with access to water and you'll find them.

Comment

I'm here right now past 6 sitting on a log. Just smelled and heard some. Gonna stick it out and poke one.

Comment

remember just stay DEEEEEP in sorefinger and you'll get one. the rain will bring em out for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X