• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the 3d shoot on Saturday too?

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
      Is the 3d shoot on Saturday too?
      Yes, you can shoot the 3d course on Saturday as many times as you like. $10 per round. At the end of the day highest score splits the pot with the church.

Comment

I'm thinking about heading down there after work Saturday morning. How long does it take to get there from Ft Worth? My iphone shows 4 hours but it's almost never accurate.

Comment

Depending on traffic, that sounds about right. If your closer to U.S. 281, that would be a safer bet than I-35 death road.

Comment

I can almost taste the pies

Comment

I can't wait to get down there and see everybody again. This will be my first 3D shoot of the year. Should be interesting.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                I can't wait to get down there and see everybody again. This will be my first 3D shoot of the year. Should be interesting.

Matt
                So you've been waiting all year to kick everyone's butts?

Comment

That and to personally rub in that buck and the one before and the one before that

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                    So you've been waiting all year to kick everyone's butts?
                    I can assure you that wont happen. I may have a chance if all shots are 15-18 yards and from a chair shooting out of a ground blind, which is what I've been practicing the past couple months. I shot at my standing bear target this weekend at 25 yards and hit him in the groin. He wasn't happy.

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                    That and to personally rub in that buck and the one before and the one before that
                    No, I wont mention it, at least no more than 1 or 2 times.

Matt

Comment

Comment

Sam Harper just pointed me in the direction of this thread. Looks like a fun time. While I certainly don't want to look like a complete amateur, it may be good for me to get schooled by some experienced traditional shooters.

Let me see what the boss has on the schedule and if I can make it I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermedic View Post
                          Sam Harper just pointed me in the direction of this thread. Looks like a fun time. While I certainly don't want to look like a complete amateur, it may be good for me to get schooled by some experienced traditional shooters.

Let me see what the boss has on the schedule and if I can make it I'll be there.
                          Come if you can! You willnot regret it. You will meet one of the finest bunch of folks there is and get to have a great time to benefit a great cause!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermedic View Post

I'll try really hard to get your tankard finished by then, although I have serious doubts that I will. I'm frantically trying to get some arrows finished in time.

Comment

Yes it is here again an I am ready for the games to begin. Looks like the weather is going to be perfect and these targets are going to be as real a setting as we could make it . Which is real close to perfect . There is peeing bear which is not real but real fun. Then there is the earthier or shot on a ground hog and something else I won't mention. Archery poker , speed shoot , and then on Sunday the famous $100 bill shoot. And of course the the auction after the BBQ lunch included in the shoot fee. Don't forget the lies told around Sat . Night camp fire while having a cold beverage or two. If I have not sparked a interest yet well you you may miss out. See ya soon . Arvin

Comment

Wow! This is the first shoot at the Weavers I have been too that had the water running, it is beautiful!! The water falls are so cool! Saw a nice buck yesterday evening just across the fence, this is gonna be a great one!

Comment

Working...
                                X