Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Recurve Championship - see the flyer

April 28th - 29th Cowtown Bowmen in Ft Worth

Please see the flyer below. If you saw the first flyer that was posted a few weeks ago, a slight change has been made. We left the entry fee at $15 to encourage you to shoot multiple rounds but your first round in each class will count towards the buckle. Hope to see you there!

John

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018.04.28-29 - Texas State Recurve Championship (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	25145958

I’ll be there!!!! And I like the change too!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Plan to drive up Sunday, hopefully get an Open and a Wood round in. Cowtown Bowmen is a great place to shoot!

Comment

It’s on my anniversary..........I’ll be there.

Comment

Wish I could. That's Camporee weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
            It’s on my anniversary..........I’ll be there.
            you are a brave man

Comment

Hey John, sent you a PM.

Comment

PM replied. Don't forget we have primitive camping spots available. No electricity but feel free to bring a generator. No open fires other than the fire pit at the pavilion. Just let me know if you plan to camp.

Forecast for the weekend is calling for highs around 78*, partly cloudy and light winds.
                Y'all come!

Comment

Shoot Reminder - This Weekend - Texas Recurve Championship - April 28th & 29th, 2018 - See attached flyer

Alright everyone, this weekend is the annual Texas Recurve Championship @ Cowtown Bowmen. Attached is the flyer with all the start times and details. If you have any questions, please contact John Parker @ 817-228-0159, or email his at john@pevetofinancial.com.

Keep iun mind, this is a Traditional shoot only, so no compounds. If you want to come shoot the practice range, please wait till later in the day so the archers shooting the event are able to practice prior to starting their rounds. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly.

We will be setting the Range Friday, so come on our and help if you are able. We will also have Sonya with her delicious food on hand, so don't miss it. It is going to be a good one.

Weather looks like it is also going to be amazing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That will be a great shoot. Would love to be there but will be taking clients hunting birds. Weather should be great!

Comment

I am missing this one ,family time for that weekend .

Comment

The course is all set - I think you will dig it! Weather is going to be perfect for a stroll in the woods with stick and string!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          The course is all set - I think you will dig it! Weather is going to be perfect for a stroll in the woods with stick and string!
                          Enjoyed our round at the Winter Trad shoot earlier this year, John. Looking forward to see what y'all came up with for this shoot!

Comment

Wish I could . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I’ll be able to make it Sunday morning. Hope to see y’all there!

Comment

Working...
                              X