nice cheap bow blind

Comment

nice

Comment

That's a great blind think that's something i would like to attempt

Comment

nice

Comment

I am about to build one of these and was trying to figure out how tall the cattle panel's you guys are using are..4x16? or what ?

Comment

Snakes ever get in those things ?

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                  I am about to build one of these and was trying to figure out how tall the cattle panel's you guys are using are..4x16? or what ?
                  Yes, they are 4x16.

Comment

that's saaaaweeet

Comment

I've been checking this thread out and I'm planning to try theses blinds out this year!! I've used a very similar technique but the roof was flat in mine and I love the idea of the PVC piping to make a dome and as a matter of fact I went to home depote today to check out prices I think I'm gunna go with 5ft concrete fixture wiring (not sure what its actually called) and then by some 20 foot pipeing and cut it from there hopefully ill have a roof roughly 6.5 feet or so. Only difference other then that is since the wire comes in rolls I'm gunna use tpost to keep it in place
                      Last edited by 150class; 07-29-2010, 01:28 AM. Reason: wors choice

Comment

sweet and thanks for suppplies list i am going to build me
                        i have been wanting to build one but had rele no idea but now i do and thank you

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have always used Astroturf for the walls and roof, and had to deal with deterioration every few years.

I wonder how this would work for the walls? Are the panels flexible enough to make the curve?

CorrugatedPlastics.Net is the place to find all of your 2mm 3mm 4mm 6 mm 10mm corrugated plastic sheets, pads, corrugated plastic rolls, bins and boxes. The only site that can provide all the tools for your plastic corrugated needs.

Comment

I seen a chicken coup made out of PVC pipe like that to get a domed shape, or an arch for the chicken coup. Nice design!

Comment

thatl work.

Comment

Working...
                                X