Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low-Carb-Friendly chicken fried backstrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the keto diet. However I eat super clean while doing it.

Nothing else works near as good for me. Good luck. The results can be great!

Comment

I tried doing it with the pork rinds and didn't really care for it. I started grilling mine just like a steak and I actually greatly prefer it to fried now. For me the trick was to cook an entire 1/3 or 1/4 chunk of backstrap extremely quickly on high heat all at once and slice it up after cooking.

Comment

I was a vegan for 26 years!!

Comment

Anybody have a recipe for the cauliflower potato salad?? Doing the low carb and this sounds good.

Comment

In in for any recipes...

I use the egg and sifted Almond Flour for frying or just fry things naked.
              Last edited by crawdaddct; 09-07-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

In for more ideas

Comment

Originally posted by cxc02e View Post
                  I was a vegan for 26 years!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I mix almond flour, cassava flour and sometimes add some coconut flour. I made some really good fried trout the other night.

Comment

Mix almond and coconut flour 50/50 and season it to your liking, it will work fine.

Comment

I fried up some backstrap last night with Almond Flour for the first time. Its not quite the same as regular flour, but it wasn't bad at all and will do it again. May have to try mixing in a bit of parmesan cheese next time.

Comment

I'd just work the carbs from deep frying into your daily macros. You're not going to kick yourself out of ketosis if you're intaking under 25 - 50 carbs.

Comment

Frenches fried onions crushed up. dip the pounded steak in egg and then in the onions. fry it fast. yuuuuummmmmm

Comment

Baked with pork flavored extra crispy shake and bake.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Frenches fried onions crushed up. dip the pounded steak in egg and then in the onions. fry it fast. yuuuuummmmmm
                                Now that sounds GOOOOOOOOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X