UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Dude **** Khabib and all his faggot friends. Punching someone when the fight is over is a ***** move. He won fair and square but I hope he never gets to fight in the UFC again after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As opposed to throwing a moving dolly through the window of a bus full of ufc fighters?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
        connor.... This is rhonda... Call me..
        😂😂😂😂

Comment

Wow! How about that ending fellas? [emoji3] Definitely worth the money on this one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The spill over fan fights between Russian / Muslims and Irish in Vegas are going to be insane...will be a Loooong night for Vegas PD

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              As opposed to throwing a moving dolly through the window of a bus full of ufc fighters?
              Seriously - this is what happens when you eff with the wrong people. Conor deserves every bit of it.

Comment

Months of trash talk, cursing and disrespect to Habib’s family and religious beliefs was built up...
                I don’t blame Habib one bit.... Imagine if he had done what McGregor has been doing and cursed Jesus, we’d all defend Connor for bursting with emotions now...

Comment

Piece of **** move. He paid for it. Went to jail. He didn’t hit him in the back of the head. He came after him and Khabib ran like the dog he is. Like Conor said he hid on the back of the bus behind the ladies and **** himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly

Comment

He got his *** drug and beat...for doing what he does..selling fights... he just learned that some people dont forgive and forget because you tapped out...
                      Kabib DID warn him to stop talking that ****...

Mcgregor is no choir boy...he played a game with the wrong guy and lost..

Cant proclaim innocence when you instigated all of it.

Comment

He got his *** drug and beat...for doing what he does..selling fights... he just learned that some people dont forgive and forget because you tapped out...

well said

Comment

Didnt this all start when the Muslim Russians surrounded lucky charms friend and slapped him? So lucky charms boarded a plane and came to straighten out the Muslim Russians by throwing the dolly into the bus?

I thought it was total b.s. The Muslim russian should be stripped of the belt and fined heavily. Totally unacceptable, Ufc cant let that behavior fly.

Comment

Derrick Lewis post fight interview was solid gold for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                              Derrick Lewis post fight interview was solid gold for sure.
                              It gets better...

On the studio post fight show set they just asked him how he was going to celebrate

He said "I'll probably just go home, throw my wife's legs up in the air, and see where it goes from there"

Comment

He was held accountable for his own words/actions.

Khabib should be punished/fined, but he is the Champ.

Comment

Working...
                                X