Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was behind the assassination of JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty convinced, by history, that whatever is sealed ...isnt going to be any more conclusive that what we've already been fed/told...
    It was just a way of closing the door with some finality to get people to move on and stop asking questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      I just think it's sad that no one will be alive that was alive when it happened will get to see the reports when they are finally revealed to the public. If it went down like they say then why is it still sealed? What would it hurt now?
      Well the files are due to be released October 26th, 2017, so we may know more sooner. But as systemnt said, I wouldn't hold my breath for closure.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
        bullets do weird things in people. I watched two friends get shot by a sniper in our ao in Afghanistan. Both under the right arm pit as they pointed to something. Guy 1 bullet goes in arm pit exits just above right hip. Bullet went in curved back and exited. The guy didn't have a damaged organ at all and walked away. Guy two exact same shot and exit. Guy didn't have an intact organ left dead before he hit the ground. I wasn't alive for the Kennedy assassination but i do know bullets do weird things.

Sorry about your friends. Yes, you are correct, bullets do funky things when they strike a body. Two years ago, I shot a doe at 125 yards with a 260 Rem. Granted, different bullet than the 160 gr round nose (I was using a Sierra 120 gr Pro-Hunter) but the terminal ballistics were inexplicable.

I shot her in the base of the neck on her left side, some bullet/bone passed straight thru leaving a 1.5" exit but there were 4 more severe exit wounds of differing locale and severity as follows:

1. Front-center chest, 1" exit
        2. Left scapula, destroyed 1/4" exit
        3. Low stomach near milkers, 3/4" exit
        4. Right side 5th & 6th ribs, 2" exit

That was one bullet (yes, a hunting bullet) but they do crazy things. The "Magic Bullet" theory is laughable. That theory also lives under the impression that only one bullet did the damage. Too much room for hyperbole for me adhere to it. They may convince some people but this guy isn't one.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          Sorry about your friends. Yes, you are correct, bullets do funky things when they strike a body. Two years ago, I shot a doe at 125 yards with a 260 Rem. Granted, different bullet than the 160 gr round nose (I was using a Sierra 120 gr Pro-Hunter) but the terminal ballistics were inexplicable.

I shot her in the base of the neck on her left side, some bullet/bone passed straight thru leaving a 1.5" exit but there were 4 more severe exit wounds of differing locale and severity as follows:

1. Front-center chest, 1" exit
          2. Left scapula, destroyed 1/4" exit
          3. Low stomach near milkers, 3/4" exit
          4. Right side 5th & 6th ribs, 2" exit

That was one bullet (yes, a hunting bullet) but they do crazy things. The "Magic Bullet" theory is laughable. That theory also lives under the impression that only one bullet did the damage. Too much room for hyperbole for me adhere to it. They may convince some people but this guy isn't one.
          Man, thats wild. I've had a neck shot where there was an exit on the other side of the point of entry, but the bulk of the slug rolled down the spine and ended up coming out of the top of the back, behind the shoulders.

Comment

Bush senior, Clinton, and the CIA are behind it all.

Comment

Bullets do weird things, but they do not end up undeformed in perfect condition after going through multiple subjects/objects, so they can match the shooter's gun for ballistics & make it a closed case...whole deal is creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Bullets do weird things, but they do not end up undeformed in perfect condition after going through multiple subjects/objects, so they can match the shooter's gun for ballistics & make it a closed case...whole deal is creepy.

There is a documentary that I recently found on Netflix, where a couple of ballistics experts try a run at solving it.

The FMJ bullet in the Carcano, didn't deform when shot into pine 1x4. Totally bizarre.

It was called NOVA: Cold Case JFK

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  If you're referring to the bullet "found" on JFK's gurney in Parkland Hospital, you are correct. I would venture to say, the 160 gr RN FMJ fired from that cartridge would almost never stop in the human body at that range. It would pass thru and continue on, perhaps on a different trajectory.

I also expect no new revelations with the release of the documents. I fully expect much of it to be redacted and blacked out. It still provides us a topic of discussion here on TBH.

Comment

Here is an interview with the actual assassin.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The laser studies prove it was Oswald. Everything lines up perfectly.

Kennedy's back brace kept him upright for the fatal round.

Fun to play the conspiracy game though. Here's a cell phone video I captured from a guy who was there that still peddles memorabilia at the grassy knoll.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2SIX944uk"]Grassy Knoll Talk - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        The laser studies prove it was Oswald. Everything lines up perfectly.

Kennedy's back brace kept him upright for the fatal round.

Fun to play the conspiracy game though. Here's a cell phone video I captured from a guy who was there that still peddles memorabilia at the grassy knoll.

Grassy Knoll Talk - YouTube

Assuming it was Oswald, and Oswald alone, the other question is why. Was it mafia related? If so, then Ruby's involvement would make sense, as he was a club owner in Dallas and rumored to have ties to the mafia. Just curious what those that have done extensive research think the motive was behind the shooting.

Comment

Acted alone.

I guess he figured he would make the best contribution possible to the communist cause by shooting the president.. Had he had access to a nuke he probably would have nuked DC.

As for the shots, with the right motivation I'm sure there are a couple hundred TBH members who can make those shots and few of us already have.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            I saw a new theory the other day. Oswald was shooting from the book depository and hit Kennedy. When the Secret Service heard the shots an agent pulled out his M16 and had an accidental discharge which hit Kennedy in the back of the head.
                            http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/ac...un-f2D11634276

I just saw the date. It's not new, but I just saw it a month ago.
                            Out of everything I have ever heard this makes the most sense

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Assuming it was Oswald, and Oswald alone, the other question is why. Was it mafia related? If so, then Ruby's involvement would make sense, as he was a club owner in Dallas and rumored to have ties to the mafia. Just curious what those that have done extensive research think the motive was behind the shooting.
                              and then sometimes there is no reason other than some jackwad just didn't like the person that they killed.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                                and then sometimes there is no reason other than some jackwad just didn't like the person that they killed.
                                So you think Ruby shot Oswald because he didn't like him?

Comment

Working...
                                X