No announcement yet.

Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Add a full moon and a super busy work and family life... I'm just not feeling it this year.

Comment

Not here. Helping my wife pack up for a month in Hong Kong. Then back to living like a bachelor for a bit.

Comment

Working and no place to go

Comment

I have drill. I’m out!

Comment

Had a bumper crop of acorns last year. Absolutely killed the bow season for me. This year there are hardly any in the trees at my place. Last few years my brother and buddies killed deer on opening day of rifle while I had to be at drill for the guard. One year my brother shot a buck out of my stand while I was at drill!! Talk about sacrifices for our country! Haha. I told my CO if they keep this up I’m starting a mutiny! Haha.

I have a good feeling about this year. Took a week off work and plan on shooting my first mature buck in a few years. I think I have one patterned but we’ll see. Checked camera photos real quick this evening and there’s this super wide, funky 6 running around. He may be a six but he’s a hoss. Lots of meat for the freezer. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
              I have drill. I’m out!

What unit? I’m with the 840th MAC out of Weatherford. Combat engineers. Last two years we had drill scheduled during the rifle opener. I told my CO if this keeps going he’s gonna have a mutiny, haha.

Comment

I won’t be. 2nd year in a row for me. Didn’t get on a lease but have plenty places to go and 4 draw hunts to attend so I got plenty time to hunt this season

Comment

First time in memory I am not. I have a stupid wedding to attend-better be open bar!

Comment

First one I have ever missed. I mean I’m hunting but it’s not for deer. My company takes us on a dove hunt every year and scheduling conflicts made it late this year. So I took off Monday through Wednesday and will be after them then.

Comment

Dunno. Still hot. South Tex.

Comment

Not going because the big bucks are not there till close till end of bow season in Fairfield. Saving money.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasm1976 View Post
                          Not going because the big bucks are not there till close till end of bow season in Fairfield. Saving money.

yep.. us archers get screwed.. I vote they make archery here like in other states.. Lets make archery season during the rut.. Give rifle and ****ty times to the guys with guns

Comment

Not me. Ill be by my son's bed at the hospital. But wishing all those who will be good luck!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Work tomorrow. Hope to try Sunday, if it's not a monsoon.

Comment

I have a 5mo old so days in the field are limited this year. Waiting till end of the month to go

Comment

Working...
                                X