Dayton/Liberty Eats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misn_tx View Post

If you’re around for lunch hit up Simply Country in Moss Hill.
    Better have over an hour to burn. Been going to this place for decades. The wait to get food has gotten rediculous. It is really good though.

Hardin grocery has a knock out hot plate lunch during the week.

Comment

Jax is great as is Riverside Seafood. Simply Country is mediocre at best and the wait is has been very long lately. If I were in Hardin it’s Los compadres or Hardin gro. Mikes in Dayton has an ok steam table and Jose’s is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Riverside Seafood on 90 in liberty. Pretty good.
        I'll second this one and for lunch, try Mike's BBQ/Cafe. It's a buffet and it's some pretty good eats!

If you get real lucky, you'll run into TBH Legends like Chew and Swampranger!!!

Neither of these 2 places looks fancy from the outside but if you want goof food, that's irrelevant!

Comment

Riverside is always packed when I roll by. Gonna have to give it a try next time I’m out that way.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            So, someone local, I have a querstion. What happened to Pappy’s in Dayton?
            No one?

Comment

Pappy's caught on fire, and they decided not to rebuild.

Comment

Cookies soul food or jax

Comment

Pappy's burnt down, the owner has now purchased property north of town to rebuild in the future. Really the only place decent to eat lunch in Dayton is Texas Country Kitchen, good food, not fancy at all.

Comment

Cookies soul food X2

Comment

I dare you to eat at the China Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Riverside Seafood on 90 in liberty. Pretty good.
                        Chews correct, also Cookies in Aimes, and Mikes BBQ (for the buffet at lunch) in Dayton. All very good...

Comment

Jax and Riverside
                          If you are in Liberty at lunch come see me at Generations coffee shop.

Comment

My little kitchen. Sea food buffet Friday nights.

Comment

Got in late due to the rain. Hit the buffet at Mikes. The catfish was excellent and the pork chops were very good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fling em View Post
                                I'll second this one and for lunch, try Mike's BBQ/Cafe. It's a buffet and it's some pretty good eats!

If you get real lucky, you'll run into TBH Legends like Chew and Swampranger!!!

Neither of these 2 places looks fancy from the outside but if you want goof food, that's irrelevant!
                                That was a rare moment when the moon, sun and stars all aligned! Haven’t see you there in a while!!

Chew came back recently but violated ranger code and didn’t notify me of his presence in one of MY counties...

Comment

Working...
                                X