No announcement yet.

Need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, we see these things and ask "why", but it is not ours to question, but instead lay them on You Lord for You took care of us on that Cross. We don't know why such inflections happen to young ones, but what we do know is that if we know You Lord Jesus as our Savior, we will indeed be healed of all affliction, sorrow and pain when we are raised to walk in newness of life with You. Lord Jesus I ask you to comfort this family and if there be a way in Your will for this young man to be healed, I ask You to gently touch him and heal him. If however You need to call him home, I ask Lord that Your calling be painless and quick, and that the family be comforted knowing their loved one is Eternally Healed by Your Blood. We thank You Lord for taking our sins to the Cross and we thank You that You are yet today still able to bare our burdens when we cast them upon You. For it is in Your Powerful, Healing name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent for him, the family, and medical staff.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Wanted to thank everyone for the prayers, the dr. as said they are stopping the treatment the cancer as spread all throughout his body and brain, He’s to sick and if they take him off machines he’ll last a day and if they leave him on he’ll last 4 or 5 days. It’s in God’s hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SO very sorry... Sending up prayers for the young man and the entire family.....
            Lord, please be with this young man and his family & friends. Give them strength...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

He passed this morning [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry to hear, Prayers for your family..

Comment

Lord we ask You to receive this Spirit unto Yourself to be Eternally Healed with a renewed and eternal perfect body and spirit where there is no pain, no suffering and no disease. We long to join him in worshiping You Lord for all Eternity in joyous praise and song. Thank You for the time You gave this one here on earth. Now receive him into Your everlasting Peace. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                      X