Collin County 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County 3D shoot

Just to remind everyone we are having a shoot this Sun. the 25 Th. We had a good shoot 2 weeks ago with a good turnout. . Looking foreword to another one. Must start by 10 A.M. and card must be in by 2. Hope to see everyone out there...

see ya there...hope it is a good one

Comment

I would like come try it, where is it and how often do you have the shots?

Comment

it is on the north side of farmersville, they shoot the 2nd and 4th weekends of the month

Comment

Have an address or name of the place by any chance?
          thanks for the info

Comment

here is the website with a map....http://www.collincountybowhunters.com/

Comment

Thanks for the website.

Comment

Who is going to be at the shoot on the 10th?

Comment

I might be.. it is a survival shoot I think.. One arrow only allowed..

Comment

Yeah its a survival - I'll be there - hope to catch a few other TBH'ers out there .

Comment

Txbowhunter,
                      Where you out there today? I was until about 1 pm. I blew it all on about number 34 and it was over then.

Comment

No I got slammed with work last night and have spent last night and all day today working and will do the same tomorrow - I wish I could have made it - I was looking forward to it, was there a good turnout?

Comment

Yea I broke mine on #16, managed to loose a couple more arrows on the second time around without the score card. Hell of a course today.

Comment

With the extra light we are getting now I am going to start heading up to the range after work a few nights a week - if any of yall want to try and meet up there let me know.

Comment

Working...
                            X