General Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Read some of the comments posted....how can some people go thru life so full of hate and ignorance.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      DOJ Drops Charges Against General Flynn

Accountable for what, being coerced into a confession?

Going to be interesting how the MSM spins this ...

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
        Going to be interesting how the MSM spins this ...
        Probably won't even cover it.

Comment

LWL's and the liberal press just got kicked in the guts!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Probably won't even cover it.
            Wont get more than a small mention and then back to TDS coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              DOJ Drops Charges Against General Flynn

Accountable for what, being coerced into a confession?
              I was talking about the phony Dems getting away with this stuff w/o paying a price.

Comment

Good for Flynn. Now, it's time to throw all the corrupt bad actors in Prison.

Comment

as an experiment I just went to CNN Mobile on my phone. I had to scroll about 20-30 times to find anything about Michael Flynn. But there was a top story about a passenger spitting on a bus driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    as an experiment I just went to CNN Mobile on my phone. I had to scroll about 20-30 times to find anything about Michael Flynn. But there was a top story about a passenger spitting on a bus driver.
                    Now that is funny. You know they said he was a real true to life Russian agent last year. I heard a bunch of Mueller prosecutors resigned suddenly as well. Getting a little warm around there.

Comment

We have to stop thinking of this as a left vs right issue or else it will continue indefinitely. Flynn is about as conservative as Bill Clinton. They were after him because he wanted to look into the decades of corruption and misappropriated funds within the intelligence community. He was a direct threat to the gravy train. This setup started in 2014/2015.

Yes, the DNC and Hillary campaign were a part of this, but it's time to start asking who's really calling the shots on all of the BS we see. It isn't the people in front of the TV campaigning and getting in talking points at congressional hearings. Our elected officials have been puppets to the people who are really running things for the better part of a century.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I did the same, but the top story was "Flynn Pleads Guilty".........

Comment

Lock that sorry racist, treasonous, anti American, cop hating POS up, and throw away the key already please, at the very least..

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            I did the same, but the top story was "Flynn Pleads Guilty".........

Yup. While completely ignoring the absolute proof that his confession was coerced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The main stream media is obviously a huge problem. With out getting outed or prosecuted, our politicians (both sides ) have been running amok for more than a decade if not 2 or 3.

**** is out of control and there is little that can be done. GOV handouts buy votes so it is impossible to vote them out. The issues with the General Flynn ordeal are just a small sample of what the swamp considers normal business.

Sad part is even leaders in the upper tiers of the armed forces are so politically affiliated that there is little to no chance that there would be back lash towards politicians from the Pentagon side. We are screwed IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X