No announcement yet.

General Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crap that went on and was perpetrated by officials at such a high level of the FBI going after a President's aide is way worse than the current crap with Convid-19.

Is it possible the whole virus crap is an attemp to draw attention away from this??

Comment

Flynn was screwed by people that American’s trust. It breaks my heart. But I am really looking forward to the Durham Indictments. I never thought in my 57 years that I would see something as disgusting as what was revealed today. Drain the Swamp, but don’t refill it.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
        Flynn was screwed by people that American’s trust. It breaks my heart. But I am really looking forward to the Durham Indictments. I never thought in my 57 years that I would see something as disgusting as what was revealed today. Drain the Swamp, but don’t refill it.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post

You shouldn’t have trusted them before this. That was Flynn’s biggest mistake. Never, ever talk to the feds. Hopefully this wakes up America’s eyes as to what that agency really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup. Set him up, create a crime, his lawyers are DC swamp, threaten his son in exchange for a plea knowing his DC swamp lawyers will go with. That’s a wrap. Or so they thought.

It’s going to be interesting when the why comes out. Was it really to get to Trump? Or was it because Flynn wanted to audit the intelligence community knowing all of the dirty stuff going on? Is it not odd that the Russian chick comes into play all the way back in 2014?

Did the fact that Holder is a partner at Covington and Burling play a roll in why Flynn’s lawyers were so willing to go along with this crap?

So many questions that hopefully get answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First, I agree with the opinion that the FBI, well, the government in general, is working for themselves and the greater good for the hierarchy.

But, it seems to me, that they are slowboating this investigation so nothing will really get done. Gonna be drug out until the next regime takes over and it'll all be forgotten and life will go on as usual.

Sorry, grim prognosis but it's what I think seems to be going on.

Comment

The DOJ and FBI under Obama made Hoover look like child's play.....

Nothing will be done other than charges dropped against him....

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  First, I agree with the opinion that the FBI, well, the government in general, is working for themselves and the greater good for the hierarchy.

But, it seems to me, that they are slowboating this investigation so nothing will really get done. Gonna be drug out until the next regime takes over and it'll all be forgotten and life will go on as usual.

Sorry, grim prognosis but it's what I think seems to be going on.

That's a likely scenario. Another one is that it will be found they didn't actually break any laws, and if they did no one would willingly prosecute this because this is standard operating procedure (and unfortunately it is). A large list of recommendations on how to change going forward will come down from Barr's office and you'll never hear a word about it again.

Comment

Sure makes you wonder where some of these folks would draw the line between right and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Sure makes you wonder where some of these folks would draw the line between right and wrong.
                      Probably at letting and encouraging two terrorist to attempt to shoot up a free speech event.

Oh....wait.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msLLeaGNqBM"]Jim Jordan rips into FBI after Flynn documents released - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The corruption in the top tier of the FBI is shameful
                          I really hope someone can bring these guys to justice/ some prison time
                          No need to list every act of political corruption they carried out

Comment

Do you think Maxine waters will apologize?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I hope there is some way to make Gen. Flynn whole again after he has lost everything because of this B.S.

whole lot of people need to go to prison, imo.

Comment

It is Thursday now and I haven’t seen any exoneration in the news. Just another “promise” to keep our hopes up. The DEEP STATE RULES and only public executions of those members will ever change anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X