Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Flynn

"...sources say, He will be exonerated this week."

“Breaking News: sources tell me General Flynn will be completely exonerated this week. It was a total fraud. A Set up. More tomorrow,” Maria Bartiromo said in a tweet Sunday night.

I sure hope so. They ruined this fine gentleman's life to try and get to Trump.

Comment

It better be true and this Nation needs to fill his bank account back up first
      Then put every bag of crap involved in his destruction through the same **** thing.
      There are many people at the top who need to find themselves rotting in prison as bankrupt as possible

Comment

Hopefully justice will finally prevail for General Flynn!!

It should also be the start of investigations & prosecutions of all the dirty rats running around in the so called deep state. I am afraid that will never happen. Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Obama hated him. The via set him up and got that hot agent to seduce him. Then extorted him all the way to ruin.

Durham has it all layed out and turned it over to his lawyers.

Comment

Not only should he be restored anything he lost due to this times 100, extreme measures should also be taken against anyone involved in this railroad job. This kind of crap goes on at the DOJ a lot more often than people think and it's completely opposite of what this country is supposed to be.

Comment

Every single one of the FBI agents that went after him including Comey should have to pay Gen Flynn millions each. Comey especially and Comey has the cash. It should all be taken from him and given to Flynn. And finally all these crooked agents should be in Orange jumpsuits working on a chain gang.

Comment

Unbelievable. Well, not really.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...inst-flynn-jr/

So they threatened his son in writing, then made a deal with his defense team to cover it up.

What happened to all the guys here who supported this crap and used Flynn as an example of Russian Collusion?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Every single one of the FBI agents that went after him including Comey should have to pay Gen Flynn millions each. Comey especially and Comey has the cash. It should all be taken from him and given to Flynn. And finally all these crooked agents should be in Orange jumpsuits working on a chain gang.
                  The fact that our AG has a history of defending/covering up DOJ misconduct across multiple administrations doesn't give me much hope for punishment.

But I do believe Flynn will end up walking. Granted, damage has been done already.

Comment

The evidence that is coming out against the corrupt FBI agents that set him up is shocking. Shocking even for a jaded long time skeptic of the feds like me. Scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      The evidence that is coming out against the corrupt FBI agents that set him up is shocking. Shocking even for a jaded long time skeptic of the feds like me. Scary stuff
                      Yup. It's obvious that the FBI cannot exist alongside American principles. The truth is it's been a corrupt, overzealous and far too powerful institution from the start. It needs to be scrapped from the budget.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        It better be true and this Nation needs to fill his bank account back up first
                        Then put every bag of crap involved in his destruction through the same **** thing.
                        There are many people at the top who need to find themselves rotting in prison as bankrupt as possible
                        Ditto. The FBI/DOJ personnel in charge needs to be sued by him. Of course, those sleezebags are probably immune.

Comment

Sounds like we need the FBI to investigate itself...

This country is going down the road to destruction at break-neck speed, and I don't see anything that would change its course or speed coming any time soon.

Comment

General Flynn

Keeps getting better and better. “Found” “surprise”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

General Flynn

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Sounds like we need the FBI to investigate itself...

This country is going down the road to destruction at break-neck speed, and I don't see anything that would change its course or speed coming any time soon.

At least they weren’t sponsoring and encouraging terrorism against Americans on American soil this time. “Tear up Texas”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Clay C; 04-28-2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X