Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrow tuning

anyone ever heard of this?

This is a tip from Levi Morgan that not many people know about. We are hoping this tip can help you become a better archer. It only takes a few extra minutes...

It’s called clocking. 99% of the people will not shoot good enough to ever matter. Now if it makes you feel good to do then by almeans do it. It won’t hurt. But almost all shafts clock left.

There has been lots of test over the years on left vs right offset. This was done with out anybody talking about clocking. Most test shows very little to no difference in right vs left.

Comment

I will add with him saying a tip almost know one knows. Well clocking has been around for years. I tested myself in 2016. I think I even made a post on this sight. When I was looking at it. And in the beginning I thought it was worth it. Not anymore

Again it won’t hurt to do it

Comment

I thought " Clocking " was aligning fretching and broadheads all the same . To me what he was doing is not " clocking " it was a methed to determine left or right on flecting. I have never seen or heard that before .

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
          I thought " Clocking " was aligning fretching and broadheads all the same . To me what he was doing is not " clocking " it was a methed to determine left or right on flecting. I have never seen or heard that before .
          Clocking is doing what he is talking about. This has been around a long time.

Comment

Clocking

Originally posted by enewman View Post
            Clocking is doing what he is talking about. This has been around a long time.
            So then, what do you call it when you line broadheads & vanes ?

Comment

Wasting time...

Indexing.... I think..... but still a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Wasting time...

Indexing.... I think..... but still a waste of time
                hahaha

Comment

indexing heads to vanes. this is mostly a waist of time. I will add if you where hunting where shots are 70 or so and longer then yes I would do it. but its mainly making all arrows match not the head to vanes. this would fall under dynamic reaction. you want all arrows to react the same on shot. again mainly a waist but it wont hurt either

Comment

Pretty interesting video by 1Nestly he just posted on this.

Does it make a difference which way the bowstring is twisted in relation to the way the arrow rotates?

Watch and find out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP9FDh6oOmo

And I am in agreement with enewman, clocking and indexing the broadhead with the fletching is useless; it doesn't hurt, but I don't think the time investment is worth the benefit.

Indexing dynamic spine is something else and I believe is worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      Pretty interesting video by 1Nestly he just posted on this.

Does it make a difference which way the bowstring is twisted in relation to the way the arrow rotates?

Watch and find out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP9FDh6oOmo

And I am in agreement with enewman, clocking and indexing the broadhead with the fletching is useless; it doesn't hurt, but I don't think the time investment is worth the benefit.

Indexing dynamic spine is something else and I believe is worth the effort.
                      I saw a video the other day Levi just made. Talking about this new thing he had never seen or heard of. Haha. It was clocking. I’m thinking he should learn how to google

Comment

Working...
                      X